Friday, December 5, 2014

WALKING AND TALKING MUST MATCH

WALKING AND TALKING MUST MATCH

 If the words of your mouth, and the meditation of your heart, are not the same, your not acceptable in My sight Psalm 19:14 Your talk is important but I know your thoughts and many wannabe believers are impressing people with their words and yet there name is not in the book of life. Yet there are many  that are redeemed and have My heart of love, and still have a language problem. When I speaking of talk, I am not referring to curse words, however cursing needs to stop for testimony sake. I am referring to appearance versus attitude. Giving like you enjoy it, but grudgingly in your heart, talking holiness, yet enjoying impure thoughts, talking honesty, yet cheating, talking transparency, yet telling half truths, or talking peacemaker while causing division with gossip.

If your truly born from above, you will not need to worry about what comes out of your mouth, because eventually "out of the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks"  Matthew 12:34 There are thousands sitting in big fancy churches "as My people, and they hear My words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they show much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness, desiring only a prosperity gospel." Ezekiel 33:31 If you are always struggling how to say things, something is wrong, please check to see if you have a heart condition, that is not acceptable in My sight! For today this word to the wise is sufficient, and you know who you are, because My Spirit is doing His job, making you miserable if your walk and talk don't match!

No comments:

Post a Comment