Friday, December 12, 2014

WHEN YOU HAVE TO ASK, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

WHEN YOU HAVE TO ASK, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

You are headed toward the kingdom, as a matter you are  not far from the kingdom" Mark 12:34 but you have not arrived yet. The thing that gives it away is, your thinking first, then acting. If you open a bottle of milk and get ready to pour it, the milk does not need to think, what does he want me to be, to quench his thirst. Milk is the only thing in the bottle and milk is all your going to get, when the bottle is tipped.

If someone drives foolishly and cuts you off, if you are a kingdom representative you smile and pray a blessing on them, without asking, what would Jesus do? You do not ask what would I do, if I am already in you doing it. If you are full of Me, when you are tipped by a foolish driver, all that comes out is love, not rage! If you have to stop and thing "ok what would Jesus do here", you are wanting to act like Me, but your flesh is still alive and wants to release rage! You are not fully kingdom yet, but you are not far from it.

If you are not kingdom yet, the best you can do until that time, is act like Me. Only your spouse, kids and closest friends will see that you have not entered yet, because acting is impossible to do 24/7. Acting like Me is good because it is only one step from "abiding in Me, and My words abiding in you, so as a kingdom ambassador, you can ask what you will, and it shall be done for you." John 15:7 I did not say, you were not going to heaven, but you have not yet entered into the kingdom of God yet, where My Father has absolute rule in your thoughts and actions. The place where you have My mind Philippians 2:5 and become a full kingdom citizen and a foreigner on planet earth. As a full kingdom citizen, the only thing you pledge allegiance to is the King and His word.

For lack of a kingdom mindset, in a democratic society you will see very few kingdom citizens, because in a democracy the leader works for the people. The people can change the leader and or his laws if they disagree with them. In a kingdom, the people work for the king because he owns everything. His word is an unchangeable law and must be obeyed. The root problem is in the democracy it's all about the people, and in a kingdom it's all about the king. It's not "We the people" it's "the Great I AM". With "We the people" mentalities you are always questioning if the leadership is leading you in the direction you want to go. A true kingdom citizen never questions the Kings directives, because if the King is happy everybody's happy! 

Today and everyday keep increasing your time waiting on Me, soaking in My presence and eventually through the process if spiritual osmosis, you will convert from a democracy mentality and become a full kingdom citizen. Until then keep acting like Me, as My Holy Spirit guides you, because you are not far from full kingdom citizenship! When I was on earth, as a human kingdom citizen, I did not ask My Father what to do, I just did what He did. "I could of mine own self do nothing: as I heard, I judged: and My judgment was always just; because I sought not mine own will, but the will of My Father which sent Me." John 5:30 When your kingdom citizenship is in effect you will no longer ask what should I do, you will just find yourself doing it, and marvel at the new you!

No comments:

Post a Comment