Sunday, December 21, 2014

KINGDOM CAULK

KINGDOM CAULK

Due to the hardships of ordinary life, cracks appear even in the most well constructed structures. Wether they are made of concrete, brick and mortar, or wood, the stress of time and the elements cause separations to suddenly appear, causing a gap. Rather than tear down the building, caulk saves the day by filling in the gaps. It's not the real thing, but it makes things look and feel brand new!

Likewise in the spirit realm, time and circumstances stress people to the point of cracking, leaving large and small gaps in their lives. It is My plan to then turn Kingdom people, into kingdom caulk. "This is where I seek for men and women among My people, people that can make up the hedge, and fill in the gaps in others. I do not want these cracks to destroy these victims of the enemy: but at times I can find no kingdom caulk, especially in the west ." Ezekiel 22:30  Many times the gaps become so wide, the houses self destruct and collapse.

Trauma, caused by death, divorce, rejection and abandonment, are the biggest cause of major cracks in the soul of the human being. The orphans, young or old all suffer major cracks. Whether an orphan, through death or abandonment it matters not, the gap is still the same. The pain only goes away when the gap is filled. If you are a true kingdom citizen "you have My Holy Spirit upon you; because I have anointed you fill in the gaps by preaching the good news to the meek; I have sent you to bind up and fill in the gap of the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty and fill in the gaps of the captives, and become spiritual caulk by opening the prison of them that are bound;" Isaiah 61:1

You are called to be the: dad, mom, the husband, wife, caregiver, doctor, advisor, friend, handyman, housekeeper, that fills in the gap left by one who is missing. Words don't do it, it's your presence they need. Just to know you are there and you will love them with My love and I will use you to fill in the gaps, to restore them to brand new! Just to know you will always pick up the phone, or you will never be to busy for them. Kingdom caulk is very pliable and available to fill any type and shape of gap I apply it to. Kingdom caulk does not say, I am not able to fill the gap, because My Spirits anointing, makes it more than able to fill the gap every time.

I have a lot of gaps to fill today, can I count on you to be My kingdom caulk?

No comments:

Post a Comment