Sunday, April 17, 2011

CONTINUAL REST ... THE LAST DAYS REST, OR AN EARLY HOLE IN THE GROUND

CONTINUAL REST ... THE LAST DAYS REST, OR AN EARLY HOLE IN THE GROUND

Your mind has a difficult time grasping My rest because human frailty makes you vulnerable to any thing and everything. Someone, somewhere, sometime, has died or been injured by just about anything you can imagine. This vulnerability establishes a basic unrest from childhood.

The moment a parent instructs a child to watch out for a danger, the first seeds of unrest are planted. The more a person suffers from life's hurtful experiences the more unrest they experience. As you move into the last days, heart failure will greatly increase because of the stress that stems from unrest. My children are not exempt from this stress, they will simply come home earlier that planned.

All sickness and decease finds it's origin in the death that was passed on to all mankind through Adam's sin. The sin of unbelief or lack of trust in Me is the cause of all stress. Heavy schedules that I have not authorized, put the constant pressure of time shortage, on even the most dedicated people. The constant thought of, "I must, I must, I must", drives people into a very stressful life. 

What happens to all the, "I must, I must, I must" at their early graveside. They did not see the enemy slowly adding adding needless obligations to their daily schedules, with the intent of  squeezing Me out of My children's lives. I have a smooth steady peaceful schedule for all My children, that carries with it, no stress. My no stress schedule does not conform to the world system. IT will therefore irritate many of your stressed out brothers and sisters, that reach their grave early. When you slow down to live My schedule, they will try to impose their schedule saying,"you must, you must, you must".

I am the same yesterday today and forever and so is My schedule. If modern technology has made things so much faster, then why is life so much more stressful? 24 hours is still the same 24 hours as it was when I walked the earth. Along with the so called time saving technology, you have not noticed the enemy adding double and triple, needless obligations  to your schedule. 

You can never save time, this is a foolish statement. You cannot save or store up one second of time. It is like nothing else on earth. It cannot be dammed up as a river, or bottled up as water, or compressed as a gas, or stretched as rubber. There is no such thing, as saving time, it can only be spent as fast as it comes. Time always passes at a set rate and no one can alter it except Me. 

People constantly play games trying to stop time, or go forward in time or go back in time, yet time moves on undisturbed, always and constantly ending with a small celebration around a hole in the ground. I have a set time and exactly enough time for you to accomplish all that I have planned for you to do, and it involves no stress at all. 

Right now you are trying to grapple with the idea of how to make a living, in a demanding stressed out world, that refuses to go along with My schedule. You are forgetting who I AM. I altar and mess up schedules all the time. I enjoy messing up the plans of people, who have squeezed Me out. I will make a large corporation change it's whole schedule for one who works on My schedule. I make kings and heads of state, rearrange their plans to meet My servants schedule.

Your greatest schedule challenge will come from stressed out members of your own household. Those that will shed the most tears, beside your hole in the ground. The battle will rage for a while during the adjustment period, but the lesson passed on to your children will be, how to live a long stress free life, walking with Me at My pace. 

When you study My life on earth, you will see people were constantly trying to change My schedule by speeding it up or  delaying it or rearranging it to suit their thinking. I did only what My father had scheduled for Me each day. My last day on earth was no more stressful than My first. People are reaching their limit of stress and more and more hearts will fail. 

Stop your world, get off it's schedule and enter into My stress free, rest schedule, where I have allotted plenty of rest and time for intimacy with Me. Remember, the day after your appointment with the hole in the ground, the kids will find another way to soccer practice. Now I ask you, Could it possibly be, that meeting tomorrow's soccer schedule, will take you over your stress limit, to the hole in the ground, much earlier than I had scheduled???

What does your schedule look like today, can you fit Me in? Better yet, why not let Me plan all your tomorrows, I already know your plans and they are headed for disaster. My schedule takes you into My continual rest and still get done all that I have called you to do.

Hebrews 9:27 (KJV)
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

James 4:13-17 (AMP)
Come now, you who say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a city and spend a year there and carry on our business and make money. [14] Yet you do not know the least thing about what may happen tomorrow. What is the nature of your life? You are really but a wisp of vapor (a puff of smoke, a mist) that is visible for a little while and then disappears into thin air. [15] You ought instead to say, If the Lord is willing, we shall live and we shall do this or that thing. [16] But as it is, you boast falsely in your presumption and your self-conceit. All such boasting is wrong. [17] So any person who knows what is right to do but does not do it, to him it is sin.

Hebrews 4:1-11 (KJV)
Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. [2] For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it . [3] For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. [4] For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. [5] And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. [6] Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: [7] Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. [8] For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. [9] There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. [10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. [11] Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Ecclesiastes 1:1-12 (KJV)
The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem. [2] Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. [3] What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? [4] One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. [5] The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. [6] The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits. [7] All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again. [8] All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it : the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. [9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. [10] Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. [11] There is no remembrance of former things ; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after. [12] I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-11 (KJV)
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: [2] A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; [3] A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; [4] A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; [5] A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; [6] A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; [7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; [8] A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. [9] What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? [10] I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it. [11] He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Luke 2:49-50 (KJV)
And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business? [50] And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.

John 8:28-29 (KJV)
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he , and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. [29] And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

1 Corinthians 11:29-30 (AMP)
For anyone who eats and drinks without discriminating and recognizing with due appreciation that it is Christ''s body, eats and drinks a sentence (a verdict of judgment) upon himself. [30] That careless and unworthy participation is the reason many of you are weak and sickly, and quite enough of you have fallen into the sleep of death.

Romans 9:16 (AMP)
So then God''s gift is not a question of human will and human effort, but of God''s mercy. It depends not on one''s own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God''s having mercy on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment