Friday, April 15, 2011

I AM GOD OF THE EXHAUSTED

The strength of the spirit always outlasts the body and soul. The body gets tired when physical energy is depleted, physical energy comes from good nutrition, however when the soul is tired, the body also becomes weary. Good nutrition will not energize the soul, because it does not feed on physical food. The soul gets it's energy from the environment that surrounds it.

If the soul is immersed in negative it will quickly be depleted of it's energy. On the contrary, the reverse will happen if it is bathed in a positive atmosphere. Positive and negative, is all the non believers, have to work with. However the believer received the living Spirit of Christ at new birth, which gives the soul a supernatural feeding ground called the Spirit.

The natural man must strive to stay in a positive attitude in order to energize his soul and be free from depression. The believer on the other hand must stay in My presence and feed from My presence. The believer can no longer return to a positive atmosphere for soul energy, because he is a new creature.

The believer can still get tired in his soul, by being surrounded by negative, hours at a time. When the mind picks up continual negative messages all day, it depresses the emotions as the will becomes too weary to fight. The remedy is found in a supernatural feeding ground, and beginning to feed from the Spirit. My presence is the green pastures where all believers must feed their soul.

As the end of the age comes, tremendous amounts of negative will fill the atmosphere. Lack is negative and the world will have plenty of it, but by taking every thought captive, the negative is cut off before it can reach the soul. Once the negative reaches the soul, vocal praise is needed to reverse the damage. If the damage is bad enough intercession is needed, and if depression has set in, then I must pray through you using a heavenly language to break it's grip on your soul.

Be vigilant especially during the mundane times, when nothing is apparently happening. These are the times that thoughts are not guarded and negative can slip through. I cannot capture your thoughts, if you do not bring them to Me. When you are physically tired you are also vulnerable to negative attack, because your resistance is down, this is the time for worshipful rest, falling asleep in My presence and reading of My promises.

Learn the signs of weariness and become less vulnerable to attack, by saying no to that one last extra effort that will push you to exhaustion. Saying, "Time to quit", is a good and wise decision, when you recognize the signs of weariness. It allows for a much steadier walk with Me and a better testimony to the world. Pushing beyond the limits is not pleasing to Me when it comes between us, because the negative has exhausted your soul.

Hebrews 4:6-11 (KJV)
Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: [7] Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. [8] For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. [9] There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. [10] For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. [11] Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Galatians 6:9 (AMP)
And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.

2 Thessalonians 3:13 (AMP)
And as for you, brethren, do not become weary or lose heart in doing right but continue in well-doing without weakening.

Hebrews 12:3 (AMP)
Just think of Him Who endured from sinners such grievous opposition and bitter hostility against Himself reckon up and consider it all in comparison with your trials, so that you may not grow weary or exhausted, losing heart and relaxing and fainting in your minds.

Revelation 2:1 (KJV)
Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

Revelation 2:1 (KJV)
Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
Revelation 2:3 (AMP)
I know you are enduring patiently and are bearing up for My name''s sake, and you have not fainted or become exhausted or grown weary.

Matthew 4:10-11 (AMP)
Then Jesus said to him, Begone, Satan! For it has been written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him alone shall you serve. [11] Then the devil departed from Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

Isaiah 40:31 (AMP)
But those who wait for the Lord who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

Matthew 11:28-30 (KJV)
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 42:5-11 (KJV)
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. [6] O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. [7] Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. [8] Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. [9] I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? [10] As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? [11] Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 23:2-3 (KJV)
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. [3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment