Friday, April 8, 2011

SECOND GENERATION CREATORS OR COPYCATS WHICH ARE YOU?

SECOND GENERATION CREATORS OR COPYCATS WHICH ARE YOU?

You are created in Our image and I am the creator of all that exists. So why is it that you insist on copying other people and depending on the world to come up with inventions to meet needs. If you lack wisdom, I told you to just ask Me for it. Inventions in the last days are going to be much needed to survive. Meditation and invention are inseparable. 

Possibility dreaming, often called daydreaming, opens your mind up to all the creative powers of heaven, if your life is centered in Me. Think of what you have cheated yourself out of, by not recognizing who I really am and what I want to bestow on you. You are so wrapped up in the impossible that you have resigned yourself to the natural. 

Some have music that has never been written before, the music of heaven and yet they sing the same old tunes or copy others music. I have tunes and notes that only angels have heard, but I am waiting for musicians I can trust, to keep it pure, to play and sing it back to Me. I want musicians who truly no how to wait on Me, and who are after My heart, as my servant David did. 

I have millions of creative ideas to give out, to all that ask. The ideas cover every possible facet of human life. Haven't  you heard Me say, " I will make a way where there is no way," and what do you think this means, and who do you think I addressed it too. I am talking to all My children. Day and night I watch My children struggle to find a way, when I have exactly what they are looking for and will give it to them freely. 

Millions of times a day I hear the phrase, " how are we going to," the only phrase I use is, "let there be." Your problem is, you are not directing the question to Me, here in the secret place. I am the revealer of mysteries, the source of all inventions. The enemy does not and cannot originate, he only copies and perverts that which already exists. All inventive ability that man possesses comes from Me. All evil inventions are the perversions coming out of an evil heart captured by the enemy. 

You will be amazed at the provisions I have stored up through invention. The greed of evil men has blocked millions of inventions that would make living easy and affordable, for even the poorest. Poverty is the result of greed. Greed is the result of love waxing cold. Love waxes cold when I have been rejected. I gave one of My children the secret to running your automobiles on water, and they murdered him. Many have been forced into selling out, or robbed or murdered because they did not understand the powers of wickedness in high places, when threatning their greed.

The world system is now run and dependent on the greed of a very few evil, satanically controlled, men. All life is expendable, if it means more money. You are beginning to experience the results of a world without love. But I have a remnant, they have not counted on. I have salted the earth with My people, motivated by My love and empowered by My spirit, these love not their lives even to death. 

They will form an army that I will personally lead to victory over all the greedy inventors of evil. Until that time you can be an overcomer in the natural as well as the spiritual by asking Me, "how to." Meditate and day dream and ponder past the impossible and I will create ideas in your spirit that will provide for My people. 

You are to discuss these ideas with only a select few, as people will either discourage you or steal or block the divine idea. From now on ask Me first, " how am I going to," and meditate and wait on Me for the answer. Now begin to ask Me, and watch what I do. Nothing is impossible.

Genesis 1:26 (AMP)
God said, Let Us Father, Son, and Holy Spirit make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the tame beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth.

Colossians 2:3 (KJV)
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Daniel 2:47-49 (AMP)
The king answered Daniel, Of a truth your God is the God of gods and the Lord of kings and a Revealer of secret mysteries, seeing that you could reveal this secret mystery! [48] Then the king made Daniel great and gave him many great gifts, and he made him to rule over the whole province of Babylon and to be chief governor over all the wise men of Babylon. [49] And Daniel requested of the king and he appointed Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego over the affairs of the province of Babylon. But Daniel remained in the gate of the king at the king''s court.

Proverbs 9:4-6 (AMP)
Whoever is simple (easily led astray and wavering), let him turn in here! As for him who lacks understanding, God''s Wisdom says to him, [5] Come, eat of my bread and drink of the spiritual wine which I have mixed. [6] Leave off, simple ones forsake the foolish and simpleminded and live! And walk in the way of insight and understanding.

James 1:5-6 (AMP)
If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God Who gives to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him. [6] Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.

Matthew 13:11-12 (AMP)
And He replied to them, To you it has been given to know the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. [12] For whoever has spiritual knowledge, to him will more be given and he will be furnished richly so that he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

Psalm 10:3-4 (AMP)
For the wicked man boasts (sings the praises) of his own heart''s desire, and the one greedy for gain curses and spurns, yes, renounces and despises the Lord. [4] The wicked one in the pride of his countenance will not seek, inquire for, and yearn for God; all his thoughts are that there is no God so He never punishes.

Proverbs 1:18-23 (AMP)
But when these men set a trap for others they are lying in wait for their own blood; they set an ambush for their own lives. [19] So are the ways of everyone who is greedy of gain; such greed for plunder takes away the lives of its possessors. [20] Wisdom cries aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the markets; [21] She cries at the head of the noisy intersections in the chief gathering places; at the entrance of the city gates she speaks: [22] How long, O simple ones open to evil, will you love being simple? And the scoffers delight in scoffing and self-confident fools hate knowledge? [23] If you will turn (repent) and give heed to my reproof, behold, I Wisdom will pour out my spirit upon you, I will make my words known to you.

1 Thessalonians 2:5 (AMP)
For as you well know, we never resorted either to words of flattery or to any cloak to conceal greedy motives or pretexts for gain, as God is our witness.

Ephesians 4:17-19 (AMP)
So this I say and solemnly testify in the name of the Lord as in His presence, that you must no longer live as the heathen (the Gentiles) do in their perverseness in the folly, vanity, and emptiness of their souls and the futility of their minds. [18] Their moral understanding is darkened and their reasoning is beclouded. They are alienated (estranged, self-banished) from the life of God with no share in it; this is because of the ignorance (the want of knowledge and perception, the willful blindness) that is deep-seated in them, due to their hardness of heart to the insensitiveness of their moral nature. [19] In their spiritual apathy they have become callous and past feeling and reckless and have abandoned themselves a prey to unbridled sensuality, eager and greedy to indulge in every form of impurity that their depraved desires may suggest and demand.



Romans 1:30-32 (AMP)
Slanderers, hateful to and hating God, full of insolence, arrogance, and boasting; inventors of new forms of evil, disobedient and undutiful to parents. [31] They were without understanding, conscienceless and faithless, heartless and loveless and merciless. [32] Though they are fully aware of God''s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them themselves but approve and applaud others who practice them.

Matthew 24:12 (AMP)
And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity,

Luke 12:16-21 (KJV)
And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: [17] And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? [18] And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. [19] And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. [20] But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? [21] So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

1 Corinthians 13:5 (AMP)
... Love (God''s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; ... 

Matthew 7:8-11 (AMP)
For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, the door will be opened. [9] Or what man is there of you, if his son asks him for a loaf of bread, will hand him a stone? [10] Or if he asks for a fish, will hand him a serpent? [11] If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good and advantageous gifts to your children, how much more will your Father Who is in heaven perfect as He is give good and advantageous things to those who keep on asking Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment