Thursday, April 7, 2011

I DESPISE THE SNOOZE BUTTON

I DESPISE THE SNOOZE BUTTON !!!

The snooze button is a tool of satan, offered to all My children. He is well aware that time spent with Me, early in the morning, will hurt his plan the rest of the day. When your body is tired, I can restore it with a single hour of deep sleep. When your soul is weary, a week of sleep, will not refresh you. Most people have little need for body rest, they need rest for their soul. 

By hitting the snooze button, or listening to the satanic soft words, "it's early, go back to sleep", you unknowingly, increase the weariness of soul. Fear increases the grinding of teeth, pacing the floor, going back to habits, and tossing and turning all night, because your spirit has not had it's daily refill of power, that brings rest to the soul. Eventually this will lead to depression and then to sinful pleasure. When the basic questions of life are not answered, it causes many to have a nervous breakdown, or find temporary rest in expensive medications.

Your soul can only receive rest from your spirit. When you neglect your early Morning time with Me, your soul carries the unsolved problems of yesterday into today, and today's into tomorrow. The combined weight of a week, month or year, will eventually collapse the soul, expressed by the words, "I can't handle any more". 

This is exactly where the enemy wants you, because without knowing the cause, you will blame Me for your depressing situation. There is no snooze button on the rooster, my alarm clock for centuries. Modern society forced the rooster to the country, and replaced him with an alarm clock. Then as soul unrest caused more and more bodily weariness, they added a snooze button which squeezes out every ounce of time with Me.

Now the western church is in such unrest it does not even resemble My church. It's members are going to the same drug counters, watching the same entertainment, indulging in the same pleasures as the world, to find soul rest. A thousand snooze buttons will never bring you soul rest. Get up early and stay awake, talk with Me, and you will find rest for your souls.

Proverbs 8:17 (AMP)
I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me.

Exodus 24:4 (KJV)
And Moses wrote all the words of the Lord , and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Judges 21:4 (AMP)
And next morning the people rose early, and built there an altar, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings.

Psalm 57:7-11 (AMP)
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is steadfast and confident! I will sing and make melody. [8] Awake, my glory (my inner self); awake, harp and lyre! I will awake right early I will awaken the dawn! [9] I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations. [10] For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great, reaching to the heavens, and Your truth and faithfulness to the clouds. [11] Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be over all the earth.

Psalm 63:1 (KJV)
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Isaiah 26:9 (KJV)
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Matthew 21:18 (AMP)
In the early dawn the next morning, as He was coming back to the city, He was hungry.

Psalm 132:4-5 (AMP)
I will not permit my eyes to sleep or my eyelids to slumber, [5] Until I have found a place for the Lord, a habitation for the Mighty One of Jacob.

Proverbs 6:4-11 (AMP)
Give not unnecessary sleep to your eyes, nor slumber to your eyelids; [5] Deliver yourself, as a roe or gazelle from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler. [6] Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider her ways and be wise!-- [7] Which, having no chief, overseer, or ruler, [8] Provides her food in the summer and gathers her supplies in the harvest. [9] How long will you sleep, O sluggard? When will you arise out of your sleep? [10] Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to lie down and sleep-- [11] So will your poverty come like a robber or one who travels with slowly but surely approaching steps and your want like an armed man making you helpless.

Proverbs 3:20-26 (AMP)
By His knowledge the deeps were broken up, and the skies distill the dew. [21] My son, let them not escape from your sight, but keep sound and godly Wisdom and discretion, [22] And they will be life to your inner self, and a gracious ornament to your neck (your outer self). [23] Then you will walk in your way securely and in confident trust, and you shall not dash your foot or stumble. [24] When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. [25] Be not afraid of sudden terror and panic, nor of the stormy blast or the storm and ruin of the wicked when it comes for you will be guiltless, [26] For the Lord shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught in a trap or some hidden danger.

Matthew 26:34 (AMP)
Jesus said to him, Solemnly I declare to you, this very night, before a single rooster crows, you will deny and disown Me three times.

Mark 14:37-42 (AMP)
And He came back and found them sleeping, and He said to Peter, Simon, are you asleep? Have you not the strength to keep awake and watch with Me for one hour? [38] Keep awake and watch and pray constantly, that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. [39] He went away again and prayed, saying the same words. [40] And again He came back and found them sleeping, for their eyes were very heavy; and they did not know what answer to give Him. [41] And He came back a third time and said to them, Are you still sleeping and resting? It is enough of that! The hour has come. The Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinful men (men whose way or nature is to act in opposition to God). [42] Get up, let us be going! See, My betrayer is at hand!

Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31 (AMP)
But those who wait for the Lord who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment