Saturday, April 30, 2011

THE NUMBING EFFECT OF SILENCE

THE NUMBING EFFECT OF SILENCE

When I give a direction I speak in short incomplete sentences, never placing a period at the end, because I have not finished. Do not wait for Me to finish the sentence, or you will never carry out what you have heard in part. I understand human nature and their difficulty with faith. They are naturally prone to fear of failure and death, which is a kingdom disqualifier. 

Trust on the other hand is based on obedience to what you know I have said. When I tell you to give all, I do not tell you how I am going to replace it. This would not build the type of faith required in My kingdom. When a soldier is given an order to move out, he is not given the plan, nor told where he will be sleeping the next night. His future is in the hands of his commanding officer. If he questions the order, wanting the details, he is considered insubordinate and is disciplined.

Weeks of silence after I have given a direction, have a numbing effect, that causes you to question your hearing. Mundane tasks of carrying out the order will wear off the sharpness and clarity of the directive. It is easy in the weariness of well doing, to think you may have heard wrong or that I may have changed My mind. Unless you hear differently the order still stands, and you are responsible to carry it out.

Western mindset, has greatly slowed the kingdom process, which requires full obedience, without a full detailed plan. Western mindset requires that every, " T" be crossed and every, "i" be dotted before obedience is even considered. If there is not enough faith to complete the first step then you will never take the second, third and forth. Advance counting of the cost of obedience, is a must! The price is your life, which if you choose to preserve, you will loose anyway.

I require kingdom mindset of all My followers. Obedience without question or hesitation or thought of personal welfare. Loving not your live unto death, is incomprehensible to the western Mind set and considered the way of fools. It is the only way into the kingdom where all the fearful are rejected. Those who are unwilling to die never enter the Holy of Holies. 

The high priest entered each time not knowing his fate but he willingly obeyed for the sake of the kingdom. If you think you know your fate because you have carefully planned for all options with plans A, B, and C you are not fit for kingdom use. Your faith is nonexistent and because you seek to save your life you will loose it. I require a high level of trust in My love and My word to maintain a kingdom mindset. This is only acquired in the secret place, waiting on Me each day.

 Now is time to choose which mindset will determine your future. I lay before you life and death, My will is that you choose life!

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 (KJV)
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: [20] That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Matthew 16:24-26 (AMP)
Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also. [25] For whoever is bent on saving his temporal life his comfort and security here shall lose it eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security here for My sake shall find it life everlasting. [26] For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life his blessed life in the kingdom of God? Or what would a man give as an exchange for his blessed life in the kingdom of God?

Genesis 22:1-3,8,13 (KJV)
And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am . [2] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. [3] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him... [8] And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together... [13] And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.

Genesis 22:14 (AMP)
So Abraham called the name of that place The Lord Will Provide. And it is said to this day, On the mount of the Lord it will be provided.

Revelation 12:11 (KJV)
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Psalm 37:25 (KJV)
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment