Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LAST DAYS LOVE AND DOUBT

LAST DAYS LOVE AND DOUBT

One of the signs of the times will be the love of many waxing cold. The further people Move from the warmth of My love, the colder they get. Millions will get so far away that life will no longer be considered valuable and everybody and anybody, will be expendable, if they become a hinderance.

 Babies and the elderly are always a bother to some. Abortion will be at an all time high. The elderly's worth will be counted in dollars and cents. If it costs to much to keep them alive, then kill them, but no one will call it by name, murder, because that may offend someone.

But the good news is I always have a countermeasure to what ever the world can produce. As the world moves further away I have a remnant that will move real close to Me and their fellow believers. They will not fear because they will be fully engulfed in My agape love. This love will anger the cold hearted, forcing some into a frenzy. My love will become extremely offensive and threatening because it cannot be threatened. The more hate they throw at it the more love gets thrown back.

My love shed abroad, will produce tremendous conviction, creating such a severe hatred toward My body, that I will come to the aid of My children with miracles and My holy angels. My love has increase in many hearts even now, in preparation for what is ahead. You cannot comprehend the depth of love I have for you. You have no concept how much I loved My only begotten son. The pain felt here caused by the tearing apart of the eternal trio, the dayn He moved to earth to become a man, was indescribable.  

As a mortal man you cannot understand eternity, or unconditional love, therefore you can never fully appreciate the depth of love it took for Me to tear Him away from the eternal Godhead and offer him up, for your sake. For you to doubt the intensity of My love for you, has all of heaven in bewildered. Not a single being in glory can comprehend the human doubting of My love. If you could only comprehend the emense price that we paid to redeem you, you might begin to understand why the kingdom is so insulted by human doubt.

To doubt My love is to reject it, causing a moving away from it, which in turn starts the waxing cold process. To doubt My love now is dangerous due to the powerful influence of the coldness around you. A single doubt can start you on a high speed, downward spin, drawing you into the worldly coldness, where life is of little value. 

The sin of doubt sounds mild to the human ear, but it is the universal sin that will dam the human soul to hell. It is considered the master sin here, for it is the foundation of all other sins. If you only knew what extent we go to, to save and protect you every single day of your life, you would never be tempted to doubt again. I never leave your side, not even for a moment, for the moment I did Satan would have you killed. He has easy access to every unprotected human and has the power and desire to destroy them all.

I have placed a hedge of protection around you to keep you, in all your ways. The more time you spend with Me the more you will realize the emencity of My love for you. I attempt to talk to you a hundred times a day but you are still not fully recognizing My voice. You are never out of My sight. You cost heaven far to much to let you out of our sight. 

You must make every effort to get to know Me intimately, so that it becomes impossible for you to ever doubt My love for you. Give Me your time and I will know that I have your heart, and My last days love, will defeat the worlds last days hatred as My kingdom is ushered in.

John 3:16-18 (AMP)
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He even gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. [17] For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. [18] He who believes in Him who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him is not judged he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ''s name.

Mark 11:23 (KJV)
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mark 6:6 (AMP)
And He marveled because of their unbelief (their lack of faith in Him). And He went about among the surrounding villages and continued teaching.

James 1:5-8 (AMP)
If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God Who gives to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him. [6] Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind. [7] For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything he asks for from the Lord, [8] For being as he is a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), he is unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything he thinks, feels, decides.

Hebrews 11:6 (AMP)
But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must necessarily believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him out.

Romans 8:29-39 (KJV)
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. [30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. [31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? [32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? [33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. [34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. [35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? [36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. [37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. [38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, [39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (KJV)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. [2] And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. [3] And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor , and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. [4] Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, [5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; [6] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; [7] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. [8] Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Matthew 24:9-14 (KJV)
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. [10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. [11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. [14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

No comments:

Post a Comment