Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HOW LONG CAN YOU TREAD WATER?

HOW LONG CAN YOU TREAD WATER?

What happened, you started out fine? You used to move mountains, with your mustard seed faith. I remember when your life was one testimony after another. You were the one everyone admired, because you dared to step out of the boat, when the others chickened out. 

Let Me tell you what happened. You started hanging out with bad company. People that told you, to settle down and stop making a spectacle of yourself. The ones that told you, you needed to be more balanced. The same people that told you to get back in the boat, you were becoming an embarrassment to the church. The moment you listened to their words, you began to look down, and see how far out you were, and fear began to sink you. 

Now you are like every other man, sweating the small stuff. Circumstances have reached your armpits, while at the same time, I am calling you to do the impossible. Stop questioning Me, when it's you who are looking down. Your legs are cramping because you have been treading water so long. Look up at Me, take My hand and begin to walk on water again. Stop struggling to make things happen, and walk with Me on top of the water. I want to restore that crazy faith of yours that made people jealous and drew people to Me.

Now is not the time to look at negative circumstances, because the sea of negativity is so deep, you will drown quickly. Last day gloom will overwhelm you in moments. Your friends in the boat, are not your friends at all, and they are totally unaware of the big hole in their boat. The water is filling their vessel and they will soon be calling on you to save them? You need to stop making excuses and blaming others. Repent of hanging with the faithless and perverse. 

I will restore everything, times seven. The boat people are going to need you, quit talking about the price of food and gas, do you think I am broke? All these things do the Gentiles seek after. You will have all the gold, silver and commodities you need, when you need them. I am making a way for you to provide for the boat people. You and those I have joined you with, are all part of My kingdom plan. 

If  the armies of the world, being evil, know how to provide for their troops, how much more do I, the Captain of the Lord's hosts, know how to provide for My troops? I am  commanding you to shake yourself, get rid of every weight  that causes you to doubt and sink. It is not about you soldier, it's about the weak and defenseless that I died for. The enemy governments will fall but My government is eternal and My army never loses a battle. 

 Oh, and by the way, just so know, you are only going through the exercise of collecting the spoils of war, because I already won the battle and defeated the enemy for you. 
There was no way, you could have gone into hell and ripped the keys of death and hell from the prince of darkness, and came out alive. I did the hard part for you, I hold those keys now, so you have no excuse for failure. 

Now come into the secret place with Me, and receive your orders for the day. Remember the day you neglect the secret place and your daily orders that day you will surely sink. From now on soldier, let Me hear only praise from your lips.  Now go forth and remember, how Much I love you, My Spirit and My angels will go with you, to assure you of a successful day. 

Galatians 5:7-10 (AMP)
You were running the race nobly. Who has interfered in (hindered and stopped you from) your heeding and following the Truth? [8] This evil persuasion is not from Him Who called you Who invited you to freedom in Christ. [9] A little leaven (a slight inclination to error, or a few false teachers) leavens the whole lump it perverts the whole conception of faith or misleads the whole church. [10] For my part I have confidence toward you in the Lord that you will take no contrary view of the matter but will come to think with me. But he who is unsettling you, whoever he is, will have to bear the penalty.

Matthew 14:28-31 (AMP)
And Peter answered Him, Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water. [29] He said, Come! So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water, and he came toward Jesus. [30] But when he perceived and felt the strong wind, he was frightened, and as he began to sink, he cried out, Lord, save me from death! [31] Instantly Jesus reached out His hand and caught and held him, saying to him, O you of little faith, why did you doubt?

Revelation 1:17-18 (KJV)
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Romans 8:36-39 (AMP)
Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. [37] Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. [38] For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, [39] Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Matthew 6:31-34 (AMP)
Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? [32] For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all. [33] But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. [34] So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

Ephesians 5:19-20 (AMP)
Speak out to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, offering praise with voices and instruments and making melody with all your heart to the Lord, [20] At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment