Friday, July 29, 2011

ARE YOU A REAL FOREIGNER?

ARE YOU A REAL FOREIGNER?

Kingdom people are so different that you earthlings cannot understand them at all. Their language is so different even though many of the words are the same. Kingdom people speak from the spirit, while the others speak from their head. The spirit that is mature, will be able to speak fluently the language of the King. When you read My sayings and cannot comprehend what I am saying, you are not yet fully kingdom. 

Let me test your kingdom language skill, do you understand this; 
But I say to you, Do not resist the evil man who injures you; but if anyone strikes you on the right jaw or cheek, turn to him the other one too. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your undershirt (tunic), let him have your coat also. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to him who keeps on begging from you, and do not turn away from him who would borrow at interest from you. Matthew 5:39-42 (AMP)

When I say understand, I mean do you go to your head for an interpretation in order to slide past any discomfort to your flesh. Can you simply take Me at face value, without wrestling with the reality of what I am saying. if you can't I cannot use you at full capacity as a kingdom ambassador because you are still attempting to save your life. The fact is you are not dead yet. You limit My power by your refusal to die. 

Any fear of what others will think or say, when I give a command is your loss. You dream of being used as a kingdom person, but hold on to the worlds value system. You will never understand kingdom language unless you adopt the kingdom value system. In the kingdom money and material goods have no value, that's why I say give your coat also. It's a demonstration that you are no longer of this world. 

How could you ever think of giving you life, when you will not give your coat, or car or any other thing of value to an enemy. This is a test for you not them. Are you converted? Are you a new creature? Are you kingdom? These are serious questions you need answers too. I do not want to surprise you at judgment with a, depart from Me. 

If you are having a hard time with My language then you are not spending enough time with Me. Did I place any value on the loaves and fishes, as they were being passed out? Did I tell the disciples, only one to a customer? No, because My source was endless. When you have the kingdom as your source then you never fear lack, because there is ALWAYS more. If you can deplete the kingdom storehouse then you are greater than Me.

You cannot just decide to speak kingdom language, your spirit must mature to the point of understanding. Only in the secret place will you learn My language and come to understand My sayings. Time with Me, will give you a heart of understanding and make you a stranger and pilgrim on earth. 

John 17:9-26 (AMP)
I am praying for them. I am not praying (requesting) for the world, but for those You have given Me, for they belong to You. [10] All things that are Mine are Yours, and all things that are Yours belong to Me; and I am glorified in (through) them. They have done Me honor; in them My glory is achieved. [11] And now I am no more in the world, but these are still in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep in Your Name in the knowledge of Yourself those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one. [12] While I was with them, I kept and preserved them in Your Name in the knowledge and worship of You. Those You have given Me I guarded and protected, and not one of them has perished or is lost except the son of perdition Judas Iscariot--the one who is now doomed to destruction, destined to be lost, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. [13] And now I am coming to You; I say these things while I am still in the world, so that My joy may be made full and complete and perfect in them that they may experience My delight fulfilled in them, that My enjoyment may be perfected in their own souls, that they may have My gladness within them, filling their hearts. [14] I have given and delivered to them Your word (message) and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world do not belong to the world, just as I am not of the world. [15] I do not ask that You will take them out of the world, but that You will keep and protect them from the evil one. [16] They are not of the world (worldly, belonging to the world), just as I am not of the world. [17] Sanctify them purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy by the Truth; Your Word is Truth. [18] Just as You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. [19] And so for their sake and on their behalf I sanctify (dedicate, consecrate) Myself, that they also may be sanctified (dedicated, consecrated, made holy) in the Truth. [20] Neither for these alone do I pray it is not for their sake only that I make this request, but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching, [21] That they all may be one, just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me. [22] I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are one: [23] I in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and definitely recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them even as You have loved Me. [24] Father, I desire that they also whom You have entrusted to Me as Your gift to Me may be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory, which You have given Me Your love gift to Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. [25] O just and righteous Father, although the world has not known You and has failed to recognize You and has never acknowledged You, I have known You continually; and these men understand and know that You have sent Me. [26] I have made Your Name known to them and revealed Your character and Your very Self, and I will continue to make You known, that the love which You have bestowed upon Me may be in them felt in their hearts and that I Myself may be in them.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (AMP)
Therefore if any person is ingrafted in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old previous moral and spiritual condition has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!

Matthew 16:25-26 (AMP)
For whoever is bent on saving his temporal life his comfort and security here shall lose it eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security here for My sake shall find it life everlasting. [26] For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life his blessed life in the kingdom of God? Or what would a man give as an exchange for his blessed life in the kingdom of God?

Matthew 14:17-21 (AMP)
They said to Him, We have nothing here but five loaves and two fish. [18] He said, Bring them here to Me. [19] Then He ordered the crowds to recline on the grass; and He took the five loaves and the two fish, and, looking up to heaven, He gave thanks and blessed and broke the loaves and handed the pieces to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. [20] And they all ate and were satisfied. And they picked up twelve small hand baskets full of the broken pieces left over. [21] And those who ate were about 5,000 men, not including women and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment