Tuesday, July 12, 2011

THE CONCEALED WEAPON OF DISTRACTION

THE CONCEALED WEAPON OF DISTRACTION

Question? What have I called you to do? Are all the things you are doing now, helping or hindering reaching prize of that high calling? Keep this in mind, it may look good, sound good, feel good, make perfect sense, be logical, and be approved by those around you and still be a weapon of the enemy to get you off course. 

Loving people is not a calling, but the simple flowing of My Spirit out of a full belly of living water. Healing is not a calling, it's a gift. As a result of My power working in you, you will be doing good, where ever you go and this is out of your relationship with Me. 

Your calling has to do with, person, place or thing. When I place a calling on you, it means I have chosen a specific field for you to work in either temporary or permanent. Around these callings I build ministries, by calling others to support with their spiritual gifts.  

Those who lack knowledge of My ways will see My power in you and try to refocus your calling to very worthy causes, dire needs and things that pull at your heart strings. But is it what I called you to do? The enemy has a concealed weapon, also a person, place or thing, that is very close to your specific calling, but it's not. It's just a tiny bit off center. Remember an inch off at the bottom can be a mile off at the top. 

Your ability to stay focused is priority and staying on track is totally depend on your intimacy with Me. You must be able to hear My still small voice, in order not to be detracted.  The prayer closet is where you will hear My yes and no that keeps you on tract. I will send people to help keep you on course and the enemy will send people to take you off course. My still small voice will show you which is which. Men, women and children of all ages and sizes will tug at your heart strings, but you must stay on course. 

During My whole ministry on earth constant attempts were made to distract Me from the cross. Peter loved Me and was very close to Me and I had to rebuke Satan out of him, for trying take Me off course. Everything possible was coming against me to distract Me, but I spent time with My Father each day and only focused on what He was doing. My focus was never altered because I heard and saw what He was doing at all times. 

There will be times of great change, but always the calling will remain in tact. You will be told to break camp without breaking rank. You will be shifted from time to time, but with Me directing the change of when and where and how. My peace will always be your compass and source of comfort when the road gets lonely. 

Be extremely cautious during times of exhaustion, trust those I have put around you to carry the vision and share the load. They have a helpers anointing. Make room for everyone to fulfill their calling. I am building an army an need all ranks and expertise on deck and in their stations, for the victory you are about to see. Do not be hit with the weapon of distraction. 

Exodus 17:10-13 (AMP)
So Joshua did as Moses said and fought with Amalek; and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the hilltop. [11] When Moses held up his hand, Israel prevailed; and when he lowered his hand, Amalek prevailed. [12] But Moses'' hands were heavy and grew weary. So the other men took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Then Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side and one on the other side; so his hands were steady until the going down of the sun. [13] And Joshua mowed down and disabled Amalek and his people with the sword.

Matthew 16:21-26 (AMP)
From that time forth Jesus began clearly to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders and the high priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised from death. [22] Then Peter took Him aside to speak to Him privately and began to reprove and charge Him sharply, saying, God forbid, Lord! This must never happen to You! [23] But Jesus turned away from Peter and said to him, Get behind Me, Satan! You are in My way an offense and a hindrance and a snare to Me; for you are minding what partakes not of the nature and quality of God, but of men. [24] Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also. [25] For whoever is bent on saving his temporal life his comfort and security here shall lose it eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security here for My sake shall find it life everlasting. [26] For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life his blessed life in the kingdom of God? Or what would a man give as an exchange for his blessed life in the kingdom of God?

Luke 22:41-43 (AMP)
And He withdrew from them about a stone''s throw and knelt down and prayed, [42] Saying, Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but always Yours be done. [43] And there appeared to Him an angel from heaven, strengthening Him in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment