Sunday, July 10, 2011

LOVE IS VULNERABLE

LOVE IS VULNERABLE

Reaching out and touching someone always runs the risk of pain. My love will put you in places of danger; danger of heartache, danger of loss, and even physical danger and possible loss of life. The work of My spirit in you, destroys the flesh, which is the self preserving part, of your being. When this part is removed, My love is is able to take you places that you would never be willing to go in the flesh. 

It will expose you to people who will not appreciate My love, and think nothing of taking advantage of you. I displayed the ultimate vulnerability of My love on the cross. Love displayed, where love is returned is no test of love at all. Love displayed, where love is spurned is agape love. Passing this test is where you can count it all joy. This is My love, that causes the laying down of your life. 

It is supernatural and will destroy enemy forces with simple acts of kindness. Never underestimate the power of My love, where a simple word can change a life forever. A single sentence spoken at the perfect moment can go to the heart and revolutionize a person forever. That love power will be mocked, lied too, played for a fool, and stolen from, but My love can stand it, and never fails to come up the winner. Do not feel any loss over these negative actions because they bring great rewards.  

When you display My love you never loose. If it is received, you are rewarded and if it rejected, you are rewarded. Whenever someone steals from you don't say,"I been robbed", say, "I been blessed". In my love is complete rest, knowing that all is well at all times, because at the end of this test, you win. Love never fails!

Keeping My love pure is a major challenge for the sold out believer because they are 100%ers. When I give a directive to display My love in a specific way, you must stay within My guide lines. The tendency is to go beyond, which puts you into flesh and you doing things by your emotion and your own physical strength, not My Spirit. My love works with My plan and and timing, if you rush ahead or lag behind you will lack My power and anointing. When I say, "give two" your enthusiasm will say, more is better, and you are tempted to give three. Disobedience is disobedience on the plus or the minus side. However it is better to err on the plus side. I can curb your emotions easier than melt a selfish heart.

Now take all your past hurts, pains, emotional bruises, where My love has been stomped on, and trampled under foot, and praise Me for them, because for each one, you have a great reward waiting. The joy is still set before you so keep watch for the next person I send to you, to display My love. Guard your heart to keep it pure and it will bring for much fruit.

 Hebrews 12:2 (AMP)
Looking away from all that will distract to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith giving the first incentive for our belief and is also its Finisher bringing it to maturity and perfection. He, for the joy of obtaining the prize that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

  1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (AMP)
IF I can speak in the tongues of men and even of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God''s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. [2] And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have sufficient faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God''s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody). [3] Even if I dole out all that I have to the poor in providing food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God''s love in me), I gain nothing. [4] Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. [5] It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God''s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it it pays no attention to a suffered wrong. [6] It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. [7] Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything without weakening. [8] Love never fails never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away it will lose its value and be superseded by truth. [9] For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect). [10] But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded). [11] When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside. [12] For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection of reality as in a riddle or enigma, but then when perfection comes we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God. [13] And so faith, hope, love abide faith--conviction and belief respecting man''s relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God''s love for and in us, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

John 15:11-13 (AMP)
I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing. [12] This is My commandment: that you love one another just as I have loved you. [13] No one has greater love no one has shown stronger affection than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment