Thursday, July 7, 2011

I AM IN GREAT NEED OF GAP FILLER

I AM IN GREAT NEED OF GAP FILLER

A gap is a space between two objects, the two objects in question are Me and you. When a baby is born, I am one with the child. The child has no difficulty in believing in Me or the trusting Me, or even talking to Me. However some evil person (who will pay dearly), decided to drive a wedge between us as you were growing up. 

Someone lied about Me! They told you I abandon you and was to blame for all the bad that happened in your life. They said, I made you sick. They even tried to convince you I did not exist. Then the worst happened, people who said they were from Me, and were My representatives, treated you like an outcast. You were treated like a leper with all communication cut off. This was the final straw, you moved away from Me and we lost that close touch, creating a gap. You no longer trusted anyone and that included Me even though you do not admit it. 

Now you see how the gap was formed. Now watch how I fill it. I know that you did not want the gap or create it on purpose. This is why I continually search for gap fillers. I only choose gap fillers from radical, sold out believers, who are willing to loose their live for their friend, who love with a spousal love, as one married to Me and a brotherly love even closer than a fleshly brother. Very few shepherds and teachers understand what, storming the gates of hell, really is. The gates of hell never stand against My love, in the gap fillers. They break down the prison doors with crazy and radical love, and grab the heart of the prisoner, bind up their wounds, and love them back to freedom.

The love of a gap filler is extreme and intense in order to heal old scars and build trust at the same time. These precious ones of mine, have had a life, of being abused, let down, embarrassed,  disappointed, put down, cursed at, called every name you can think of, taken advantage of, beaten, and left behind as emotional garbage. Yet they survived as a smoking flax, still smoldering, with a sign of life, a tiny ability to still believe. Because the gap filler is sold out, they say, whatever it takes Father, and they lay their life down.

My Gap fillers have traveled the same path, been healed and  no longer seek their own, but willingly die to themselves to fill the gap in your life, and all the sheep that have been driven away by wolves. They carry My presence and reverse all that was done over a lifetime, in just a few days. They are still human, but My love in them will not fail. They have simply put a face on My love,  so do not be afraid to trust again.

You will soon soar like an eagle, in the freedom of My love. With no sinking sand in your future, your feet are once again on solid rock. Your trust level in Me will amaze the all your accusers. Your ability to forgive will convict your abusers  and crush the enemies head at the same time. I restore seven times what was stolen from you. You will also be a great gap filler. Where two or more gap fillers are walking together, I will personally show up and prisons will turn to praise, as the bars melt.

I need more gap fillers.

1 John 4:18-19 (AMP)
There is no fear in love dread does not exist, but full-grown (complete, perfect) love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear brings with it the thought of punishment, and so he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love is not yet grown into love''s complete perfection. [19] We love Him, because He first loved us.

Ezekiel 22:30 (AMP)
And I sought a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (AMP)
IF I can speak in the tongues of men and even of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God''s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. [2] And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have sufficient faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God''s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody). [3] Even if I dole out all that I have to the poor in providing food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God''s love in me), I gain nothing. [4] Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. [5] It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God''s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it it pays no attention to a suffered wrong. [6] It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. [7] Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything without weakening. [8] Love never fails never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away it will lose its value and be superseded by truth. [9] For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect). [10] But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded). [11] When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside. [12] For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection of reality as in a riddle or enigma, but then when perfection comes we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God. [13] And so faith, hope, love abide faith--conviction and belief respecting man''s relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God''s love for and in us, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment