Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR VALUE SYSTEM AND THEN RESTORE ALL THINGS 

I WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR VALUE SYSTEM AND THEN RESTORE ALL THINGS 

Let me tell you the benefit of giving up everything to follow Me. You get it all back up to a hundred times, in the temporary and the permanent, in the natural world and the spiritual world. When you choose to die to self and choose to follow Me, it will cost you everything. There are family members that will not choose to walk the death to self trail, because it requires an intense love for Me, that most do not have. Many have tried to do it out of duty, and they became trapped in religion. Others have tried to do it to escape hell, but they became entangled in a system of works. 

The only way you will be able to leave all and follow Me is by falling madly in love with My presence. The desire for My presence has such drawing power that removes all value from every person, place and thing in your life, other than Me. Your value system is completely ruined. It is destroyed so badly that only those who have walked the same, death to self path, will understand. Everyone else will write you off as too radical. 

This radical walk will separate the closest of friends. It will bring division in families and even between husband and wife. It is never My desired to break up anything, however you must understand than before the worlds were framed and you were ever thought of, the kingdom was in My plan. I call out to whosoever will, come be part of My kingdom, every race, color and creed. Too the Rich, poor, blind, lame, young, old, male, and female, educated and uneducated, to the prisoner and free man, I call day and night, come unto Me.

I have a business, I have married a wife, let Me say My goodbyes, they exclaim. The price is too great, I will loose My friends, My wife will leave me, my kids will think I am crazy, "I'm sorry, I will not pay the price", is their final answer. But if you put your hand to the plow and look back, your heart will re-establish the old value system.  My presence will loose it's drawing power to you, and your passport to the kingdom will be revoked.

But for the few of you who stay in love with My presence, and move on to the thing that I have called you too, I will restore all that you lost during the crossing over. What did you loose in the transition, a house? I will give you another one. Did you loose land? I have land for you. Did you loose a spouse? I have hand picked a help mate for you. Did your children disown you? I have multitudes of children starving for My love, that you now carry. Now the best part, when you make your final transition, and enter the kingdom, you will receive it all again and keep it all forever.

Who do you think is calling you, a cheapskate employer, a hard taskmaster, a scrooge? I am the king of kings, master of the universes and you are so valuable to Me that I physically died for you. I took the keys of death and hell that you gave satan, and I rose again. I now I remain seated, next to My Father, until you are ready for My return. I did it all for you. But only those who fall madly in love with My presence will pay the kingdom price and have all things restored a hundred fold.   

Matthew 19:28-30 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. [29] And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. [30] But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first. 

Luke 14:16-27 (AMP)
But Jesus said to him, A man was once giving a great supper and invited many; [17] And at the hour for the supper he sent his servant to say to those who had been invited, Come, for all is now ready. [18] But they all alike began to make excuses and to beg off. The first said to him, I have bought a piece of land, and I have to go out and see it; I beg you, have me excused. [19] And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to examine and put my approval on them; I beg you, have me excused. [20] And another said, I have married a wife, and because of this I am unable to come. [21] So the servant came and reported these answers to his master. Then the master of the house said in wrath to his servant, Go quickly into the great streets and the small streets of the city and bring in here the poor and the disabled and the blind and the lame. [22] And the servant returning said, Sir, what you have commanded me to do has been done, and yet there is room. [23] Then the master said to the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges and urge and constrain them to yield and come in, so that my house may be filled. [24] For I tell you, not one of those who were invited shall taste my supper. [25] Now huge crowds were going along with Jesus, and He turned and said to them, [26] If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his own father and mother in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God and likewise his wife and children and brothers and sisters--yes and even his own life also--he cannot be My disciple. [27] Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after (follow) Me cannot be My disciple.

Luke 9:58-62 (AMP)
And Jesus told him, Foxes have lurking holes and the birds of the air have roosts and nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head. [59] And He said to another, Become My disciple, side with My party, and accompany Me! But he replied, Lord, permit me first to go and bury (await the death of) my father. [60] But Jesus said to him, Allow the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go and publish abroad throughout all regions the kingdom of God. [61] Another also said, I will follow You, Lord, and become Your disciple and side with Your party; but let me first say good-bye to those at my home. [62] Jesus said to him, No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back to the things behind is fit for the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7:13-14,21-29 (AMP)
Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it. [14] But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it. [21] Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven. [22] Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands. [24] So everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them obeying them will be like a sensible (prudent, practical, wise) man who built his house upon the rock. [25] And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. [26] And everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not do them will be like a stupid (foolish) man who built his house upon the sand. [27] And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell--and great and complete was the fall of it. [28] When Jesus had finished these sayings the Sermon on the Mount, the crowds were astonished and overwhelmed with bewildered wonder at His teaching, [29] For He was teaching as One Who had and was authority, and not as did the scribes.

No comments:

Post a Comment