Tuesday, July 12, 2011

EVERYTHING IS DELIBERATE IN YOUR LIFE

EVERYTHING IS DELIBERATE IN YOUR LIFE 

The enemy is deliberately trying to kill you and I am deliberately trying to bless you. Without My protection you would be dead by now. It is very simple for the forces of darkness to take you out, if I gave him permission. It is My love that deliberately put up a hedge of protection around you. Not one thing has happened to you as a matter of chance or accident. Satan wants to destroy every believer in the worst possible way. But he is limited by My power.

When I lead you to the back side of the desert, it's deliberate. When I cause the wells to go dry and the blessings to be held back, it's deliberate. When I pull you from the back side of the desert, it's deliberate. When I call you to a ministry, it's deliberate. When I anoint you and set you apart, it's deliberate. I take your heart, when you present it to Me, and I deliberately change it to fulfill my plan and purpose. 

I deliberately start working everything to your good the moment you commit you whole heart to Me. I am extremely detailed, I add more oxygen when you can't breath, more hydrogen when you need more power and  mix them when you need a cup of cold water. I am the air you breath, the light you see by, the rock you stand on, I am your shade in the desert place, and your covering in the cold, I pick you up when you are down, and I carry you when you are weary. 

I have deliberately chosen to be your defense, your shield, your hope, and your strength. I deliberately chose to redeem you, by deliberately choosing to die for you. When you pinch your finger I feel it, every unkind word spoken to you is heard and turned to make you stronger. Every lonely moment is designed to draw you closed to Me. 

Do now understand that you are a deliberate creation of Mine, you are no accident. There are no accidents with you, ever, all bad is a deliberate attempt by the king of darkness, to destroy you, and all good is My deliberate action to reverse the enemies destructive power. I deliberately overwhelm you with My love, fill you with My Spirit and anoint you to go and tear the kingdom of darkness down and set the captive free. Out of all these deliberate act I deliberately receive glory and it will fill all the whole earth.

Now, I ask you is there any more reason to hesitate giving Me your whole heart. Every moment you wait you are deliberately choosing to stay in an area where the enemy can deliberately destroy you. Make a deliberate choice.

Deuteronomy 30:14-20 (AMP)
But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your mind and in your heart, so that you can do it. [15] See, I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil. [16] If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you today, to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land into which you go to possess. [17] But if your mind and heart turn away and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them, [18] I declare to you today that you shall surely perish, and you shall not live long in the land which you pass over the Jordan to enter and possess. [19] I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live [20] And may love the Lord your God, obey His voice, and cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob

Luke 22:31-32 (AMP)
Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that all of you be given up to him out of the power and keeping of God, that he might sift all of you like grain, [32] But I have prayed especially for you Peter, that your own faith may not fail; and when you yourself have turned again, strengthen and establish your brethren.

Psalm 103:8-17 (AMP)
The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and plenteous in mercy and loving-kindness. [9] He will not always chide or be contending, neither will He keep His anger forever or hold a grudge. [10] He has not dealt with us after our sins nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. [11] For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great are His mercy and loving-kindness toward those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him. [12] As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. [13] As a father loves and pities his children, so the Lord loves and pities those who fear Him with reverence, worship, and awe. [14] For He knows our frame, He earnestly remembers and imprints on His heart that we are dust. [15] As for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. [16] For the wind passes over it and it is gone, and its place shall know it no more. [17] But the mercy and loving-kindness of the Lord are from everlasting to everlasting upon those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him, and His righteousness is to children''s children--

No comments:

Post a Comment