Saturday, July 30, 2011

I AM A DETAILED GOD

I AM A DETAILED GOD

For every creation of mine, there are a millions details that establish it as a complete entity. When I create something, it takes human scientists, dozens of lifetimes to study the details, yet they never are able to fully understand the secret to the inner life, in the creation. 

I love to confound the wise, with the simple. The details of My creation are so complex and interwoven that no human brain will ever be able to comprehend the whole. Using the same brain I have created, they have come to the conclusion that I do not exist. This brings them to the level of a fool. 

Using these details, I very carefully plan your life in Me. I am appalled, that in your human state, using your created brain, you fear that I will miss the details in your life. The fear of paying the bills, of caring for your child, of keeping your car running. The fear of missing out, and a million, "what ifs" will bring your calling to a screeching hault. "What if" what? I should miss a detail. I am the God of details so fine your strongest microscopes fail to reveal the nucleus of life's core. 

In order to have faith that pleases Me, you will need to trust Me with the details. It is the fear of details that stunt your growth. I have heard you ask, "who's going to pay the bills"? Do you think I have not calculated them into my call? How foolish can you be? Your fear of starvation is an abomination to Me. Your insulting the creator of the universe, with your foolish unbelief. For this reason you are sitting on a shelf, unable to be used as I have planned.

You say you have faith to do the big things, without realizing you are stopped by your lack of faith for the small things. It is in the faith for details that I hide peace. Your lack of faith for details is what steals your peace. Listen to My words carefully: steps, thoughts, intents, hairs, breath, loaves, fish cooking on the fire, coin, frame, ant, to name a few. How detailed do I need to go, to get you off the shelf and back to your calling? 

I am calling you to repent of this sin, before your fear permanently paralyzes you, leaving you helpless, on a carnal shelf forever. I desire to move you to new levels, but your fear has locked you into a slave mentality, tying you to your present level. For some, who desire My presence more than anything else, I will force your exodus from the lower levels.  Do not be dismayed at sudden changes, or being fired, laid off, or the closing of your position. These are details I have planned to accomplish My purpose.

Perfect peace will come when you have complete faith that I am the God of detail and do ALL THINGS WELL.

Matthew 6:24-34 (AMP)
No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in). [25] Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater in quality than food, and the body far above and more excellent than clothing? [26] Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? [27] And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life? [28] And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin. [29] Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his magnificence (excellence, dignity, and grace) was not arrayed like one of these. I Kings 10:4-7. [30] But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith? [31] Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? [32] For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all. [33] But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. [34] So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

1 Kings 17:2-6 (AMP)
And the word of the Lord came to him, saying, [3] Go from here and turn east and hide yourself by the brook Cherith, east of the Jordan. [4] You shall drink of the brook, and I have commanded the ravens to feed you there. [5] So he did according to the word of the Lord; he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, east of the Jordan. [6] And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning and bread and flesh in the evening, and he drank of the brook.

Luke 12:4-7 (AMP)
I tell you, My friends, do not dread and be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have nothing more that they can do. [5] But I will warn you whom you should fear: fear Him Who, after killing, has power to hurl into hell (Gehenna); yes, I say to you, fear Him! [6] Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And yet not one of them is forgotten or uncared for in the presence of God. [7] But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not be struck with fear or seized with alarm; you are of greater worth than many flocks of sparrows.

Proverbs 6:6-8 (AMP)
Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider her ways and be wise!-- [7] Which, having no chief, overseer, or ruler, [8] Provides her food in the summer and gathers her supplies in the harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment