Sunday, July 17, 2011

THE HIGHEST AND MOST RESPONSIBLE POSITION ON EARTH

THE HIGHEST AND MOST RESPONSIBLE POSITION ON EARTH

There are many high positions on earth, but they have no importance in the kingdom. The highest position you can hold on earth, from a kingdom prospective is Ambassador of the King of Kings. Being My ambassador carries heavy responsibility because it does not depend on your acting ability, but on who you have allowed Me to be, in you. Your heart condition is your full responsibility, because you must keep it constantly tender and in line with Mine, by waiting on Me every day. I will not change your heart, unless you surrender it to Me.

A day without being in My presence will cause you to misrepresent Me. A misrepresentation of Me can result in a lamb going astray. To misrepresent Me, is to stumble a little one. Your life and attitude must always be submitted to My Spirit. Along with the joy and blessing of serving Me, there is a continual crucifixion of the old nature that will try to resurrect in times of stress. Never, walk on by, a hurting person without checking with Me to see how I want you to represent Me in their situation. Stress will blind you to the needs of others.

You are about to see more hurting people, than ever before. The pain in multitudes will be unbearable, as the end draws near. You are to have a clear and clean life, one that will not hinder My anointing. I am sending you out once again, two by two, as I did when I was on the earth. The power of two agreeing, under My anointing, will break the enemies strangulation hold around the necks of old and young alike. I will bless you with money to feed them and clothe them. If you are My ambassador, you have no money of your own, you are carrying My money and I have plenty of it, I will give you all you need and more as long as you keep giving it where I say. 

More and more people will have trouble physically breathing as demonic attacks increase. Recognize this for what it is and cancel the demonic effects with the authority I have given you. Do not be shy or hesitant to relieve suffering, it will be on every side of you, but it will not touch you, if you are My ambassador. You are sent to heal the sick, cast out devils, feed, comfort, and care for the poor. Turn their sorrow to joy with the good news. Bind their wounds, set the prisoner free. You are always to be ready in an instants notice, to use your anointing. 

With this kind of kingdom power, you must be transparent in your lifestyle at all times. No hidden sin and no hidden agendas. I will cover your personality flaws as I fine tune your character, but you are to present yourself a living sacrifice unto Me every day. This is not a part time calling. You are My ambassador to a dying world, every single day from now on. I am rearranging everything in and around you to accomplish this task. Be ready for big changes as I position you with greater authority, as My ambassador. 

Fear nothing, fear no one, for you are under orders and under authority. I will send people to you, because of the position, I have given you. Never again say, "I have nothing to give", for I would not send them, if you could not meet their need. What ever they need, in that same hour, you will have the power to meet it. Always make it very clear who you represent and why they have come to you. Tell them I arranged it and it's because I love them, leave the rest of the words to Me and I will speak through you, and they will know that I am God.

All who are desiring ambassadorship should present themselves now, as a living sacrifice, fit for My use. Repent and renounce all hidden sin, and wait on Me, as I empower you each day to fill the highest position on earth.

2 Corinthians 5:20 (AMP)
So we are Christ''s ambassadors, God making His appeal as it were through us. We as Christ''s personal representatives beg you for His sake to lay hold of the divine favor now offered you and be reconciled to God.

Romans 14:11-12 (KJV)
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. [12] So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Philippians 2:9-11 (AMP)
Therefore because He stooped so low God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, [10] That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, [11] And every tongue frankly and openly confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Matthew 18:19-20 (AMP)
Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever anything and everything they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. [20] For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them.

Luke 10:1-3,9,18-20 (KJV)
After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. [2] Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. [3] Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. [9] And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. [18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. [20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Luke 4:18 (AMP)
The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me the Anointed One, the Messiah to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity,

 John 20:21-23 (KJV)
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. [22] And when he had said this, he breathed on them , and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: [23] Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

No comments:

Post a Comment