Saturday, July 9, 2011

DO YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENT, OR KINGDOM

DO YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENT, OR KINGDOM

In the west so many of My people are caught up in the affairs of this life that they have lost perspective. As My ambassador sent from another world, you must always be on guard to stay in your position. The world of politics is the world of compromise. The world is Babylon no matter how you try to segregate it. It's courts, schools, corporations, and churches, all speak the same language of self. You were not called to be part of it, but to bring light to it by carrying My presence. 

You cannot change it by voting, this is anti kingdom. My word reveals no place, where I want the people to rule. When the people voted to replace Me with a human king the corrupt world of politics began. How can millions of people choose a kingdom leader, when their desire is to preserve their comfort zones of luxury. Flesh is flesh no matter how you slice it, flesh will always seek it's own. 

The people want a king who will give them what they want, not what I want. In the kingdom it's by appointment only. Daniel was appointed, David was appointed, Saul was voted in because of the peoples lust to live like the heathen nations. The world votes based on lust, I appoint according to My will and purpose. You are called to proclaim My kingdom, not vote on which flesh is better. Unless I have appointed, you only have the choice of flesh or flesh. 

Proclaiming brings conviction and will eventually lead to your expulsion, and possible crucifixion, but the light will have been shown to give people an opportunity to repent, and some will. The oath that one takes to be sworn into a political office, disqualifies them as a kingdom ambassador. They swear to uphold the laws of the land, and they agree to carry out the will of the people. If the law says it's ok to kill your unborn child, then he must stand against the protester while an abortionist murders the baby. The politician vows to do what I hate, for the sake of the people.

In the kingdom you don't vote, you choose to do My will. To enter My kingdom you must give up your right to vote, because your flesh is dead. Your opinions become kingdom facts. You desire nothing but My perfect will, in your life. You have one function in the world, to be salt and light. The last command I gave you, was to preach, not vote for the best flesh. For years you have voted for the best flesh and they all work for the same system, they are the same person with different names and faces.

Repent and return to your ambassadorship, pray and I will appoint, seek My face and I will reveal Myself, tell the people to turn from their wicked ways, proclaim true life, liberty and love, through the blood of My son. Come out from among them, before I am forced to remove your candle stick? You are a separated people unto Me and I will accept no compromise.






1 Samuel 8:4-22 (AMP)
All the elders of Israel assembled and came to Samuel at Ramah [5] And said to him, Behold, you are old, and your sons do not walk in your ways; now appoint us a king to rule over us like all the other nations. [6] But it displeased Samuel when they said, Give us a king to govern us. And Samuel prayed to the Lord. [7] And the Lord said to Samuel, Hearken to the voice of the people in all they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not be King over them. [8] According to all the works which they have done since I brought them up out of Egypt even to this day, forsaking Me and serving other gods, so they also do to you. [9] So listen now to their voice; only solemnly warn them and show them the ways of the king who shall reign over them. [10] So Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who asked of him a king. [11] And he said, These will be the ways of the king who shall reign over you: he will take your sons and appoint them to his chariots and to be his horsemen and to run before his chariots. [12] He will appoint them for himself to be commanders over thousands and over fifties, and some to plow his ground and to reap his harvest and to make his implements of war and equipment for his chariots. [13] He will take your daughters to be perfumers, cooks, and bakers. [14] He will take your fields, your vineyards, and your olive orchards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. [15] He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vineyards and give it to his officers and to his servants. [16] He will take your men and women servants and the best of your cattle and your donkeys and put them to his work. [17] He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves shall be his slaves. [18] In that day you will cry out because of your king you have chosen for yourselves, but the Lord will not hear you then. [19] Nevertheless, the people refused to listen to the voice of Samuel, and they said, No! We will have a king over us, [20] That we also may be like all the nations, and that our king may govern us and go out before us and fight our battles. [21] Samuel heard all the people''s words and repeated them in the Lord''s ears. [22] And the Lord said to Samuel, Hearken to their voice and appoint them a king. And Samuel said to the men of Israel, Go every man to his city.

John 17:1-26 (AMP)
WHEN JESUS had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, Father, the hour has come. Glorify and exalt and honor and magnify Your Son, so that Your Son may glorify and extol and honor and magnify You. [2] Just as You have granted Him power and authority over all flesh (all humankind), now glorify Him so that He may give eternal life to all whom You have given Him. [3] And this is eternal life: it means to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and likewise to know Him, Jesus as the Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent. [4] I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do. [5] And now, Father, glorify Me along with Yourself and restore Me to such majesty and honor in Your presence as I had with You before the world existed. [6] I have manifested Your Name I have revealed Your very Self, Your real Self to the people whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, and You gave them to Me, and they have obeyed and kept Your word. [7] Now at last they know and understand that all You have given Me belongs to You is really and truly Yours. [8] For the uttered words that You gave Me I have given them; and they have received and accepted them and have come to know positively and in reality to believe with absolute assurance that I came forth from Your presence, and they have believed and are convinced that You did send Me. [9] I am praying for them. I am not praying (requesting) for the world, but for those You have given Me, for they belong to You. [10] All things that are Mine are Yours, and all things that are Yours belong to Me; and I am glorified in (through) them. They have done Me honor; in them My glory is achieved. [11] And now I am no more in the world, but these are still in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep in Your Name in the knowledge of Yourself those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are one. [12] While I was with them, I kept and preserved them in Your Name in the knowledge and worship of You. Those You have given Me I guarded and protected, and not one of them has perished or is lost except the son of perdition Judas Iscariot--the one who is now doomed to destruction, destined to be lost, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. [13] And now I am coming to You; I say these things while I am still in the world, so that My joy may be made full and complete and perfect in them that they may experience My delight fulfilled in them, that My enjoyment may be perfected in their own souls, that they may have My gladness within them, filling their hearts. [14] I have given and delivered to them Your word (message) and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world do not belong to the world, just as I am not of the world. [15] I do not ask that You will take them out of the world, but that You will keep and protect them from the evil one. [16] They are not of the world (worldly, belonging to the world), just as I am not of the world. [17] Sanctify them purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy by the Truth; Your Word is Truth. [18] Just as You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. [19] And so for their sake and on their behalf I sanctify (dedicate, consecrate) Myself, that they also may be sanctified (dedicated, consecrated, made holy) in the Truth. [20] Neither for these alone do I pray it is not for their sake only that I make this request, but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching, [21] That they all may be one, just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me. [22] I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are one: [23] I in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and definitely recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them even as You have loved Me. [24] Father, I desire that they also whom You have entrusted to Me as Your gift to Me may be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory, which You have given Me Your love gift to Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. [25] O just and righteous Father, although the world has not known You and has failed to recognize You and has never acknowledged You, I have known You continually; and these men understand and know that You have sent Me. [26] I have made Your Name known to them and revealed Your character and Your very Self, and I will continue to make You known, that the love which You have bestowed upon Me may be in them felt in their hearts and that I Myself may be in them.

2 Corinthians 5:20 (AMP)
So we are Christ''s ambassadors, God making His appeal as it were through us. We as Christ''s personal representatives beg you for His sake to lay hold of the divine favor now offered you and be reconciled to God.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (AMP)
If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment