Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BEING MISUNDERSTOODc

BEING MISUNDERSTOOD

It is very easy to be misunderstood in the natural world even when there is the best of communication. The reason communication will not eliminate being misunderstood, is intention. If the intent of the heart is impure, then the impurity will be hidden by intentionally deceptive communication. 

However it gets worse, when you have a supernatural heart that has been established in the kingdom and you try to speak kingdom love, in a natural love world, the language is completely misunderstood. Unconditional love has a language all it's own. Acts of love,c are misinterpreted by people with personal agendas, thinking everyone has an angle. Offering anything that comes from this love is misunderstood because of the language barrier.

It takes time for new kingdom people to ajust to this supernatural love. Acts of love from Me, have no strings attached, because there is no bondage in in the kingdom. All attached strings are designed to bind your soul to another persons hidden agenda, holding you emotionally hostage, until the debt is paid, which will never come. My love sets you free to love Me first and your neighbor as yourself.  

When you receive My love I give you power to break the strings that bind you and all soul ties are cut, so you are free to love with My love. Remember love is a choice, and if you try to take advantage of My love, you will lose in a big way, because I know the intent of the heart. There is never a communication barrier with Me. Many have tried to mock My love, and reaped a whirlwind in return.

When you respond properly  to my love, you will be drawn with by the greatest force on earth, agape love. My love is like a magnet, you want to get as close to it as possible and more is never enough. Some times you say, ",this is too good to be true", and you think it's going to end, but My love never fails. It does not end, even in death but is intensified a thousand times for ever because there is no more natural agendas around to cloud it.

You are the only factor that hinders My love. Any fear on your part, any suspicion, any drawing back, and any sin hinders you receiving My love. My love always flows but your recognition and accepting of it is hindered by your lack of faith. Without faith nothing works in the kingdom. If you are double minded you get nothing from Me. Continuing to live in known sin and accepting My expressions of love is a mockery and all who do this will reap a sorrowful end.

However a pure heart, that is after Me, we reap the good things, that cause jealousy in the unbeliever. Giving yourself totally to Me without reservation will allow you to rise up on eagles wings, and have your youth renewed daily. When two of are covenanted together for My purpose, you are in the highest possible stage while still in the natural world. This is a rare union, where anything two of you ask will be given by Me. 

It is rare in the western world because most will not loose their lives for My purpose. They will not give up their personal agendas, nor lay down their lives, that others might live. Many foolishly seek the American dream, but this is truly the kingdom good life. Only when you die to self and truly cast your care on Me, will you be free from worry. 

This is the area where you were designed to live originally. A place where you are cautious about nothing, you fear nothing, and you are free indeed. A place where you are the overcomer in every circumstance. No allergies, no sickness, only health, year in and year out. A place where I make all things turn to good for you. 

So never fear being misunderstood, because I was the most misunderstood person that ever walked planet earth. The two kingdoms will never understand each other, because in My kingdom everyone has two birth certificates, and this is a must to understand kingdom language, enjoy all that I have for you. The quicker you die the quicker you live.

Isaiah 55:8-13 (AMP)
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord. [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. [10] For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, [11] So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void without producing any effect, useless, but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. [12] For you shall go out from the spiritual exile caused by sin and evil into the homeland with joy and be led forth by your Leader, the Lord Himself, and His word with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. [13] Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; and it shall be to the Lord for a name of renown, for an everlasting sign of jubilant exaltation and memorial to His praise, which shall not be cut off.

Matthew 18:18-20 (AMP)
Truly I tell you, whatever you forbid and declare to be improper and unlawful on earth must be what is already forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit and declare proper and lawful on earth must be what is already permitted in heaven. [19] Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever anything and everything they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. [20] For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them.

Mark 9:19 (AMP)
And He answered them, O unbelieving generation without any faith! How long shall I have to do with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to Me.

John 10:6-7 (AMP)
Jesus used this parable (illustration) with them, but they did not understand what He was talking about. [7] So Jesus said again, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that I Myself am the Door for the sheep.

Matthew 16:24-27 (AMP)
Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also. [25] For whoever is bent on saving his temporal life his comfort and security here shall lose it eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security here for My sake shall find it life everlasting. [26] For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life his blessed life in the kingdom of God? Or what would a man give as an exchange for his blessed life in the kingdom of God? [27] For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory (majesty, splendor) of His Father with His angels, and then He will render account and reward every man in accordance with what he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment