Friday, August 26, 2011

SOME TIMES I LET SATAN LEAD YOU TO ME

SOME TIMES I LET SATAN LEAD YOU TO ME

Peter walked with me over three years and was still filled with pride, always moving out in front, with a bully type personality. With all My teaching about the kingdom, his pride prevented the understanding, and conversion did not occur. 

When a person will not repent because of My goodness, I let badness do it, by letting Satan sift them as wheat. Satan is always more than anxious to even a score with you.  He has not changed a bit, he is always asking for another shot at you.

It is never My intent to have Satan used as a teaching tool, however sometimes when you insist on doing things his way, I will expose you to him and he will break you in minutes. I simply stand back and pray for you. Satan comes after you many times a day, so I have equipped you and given you the tools, to stop him. When you repent because of my goodness, Satan has no place to enter.

Pride and rebellion are sisters and they go hand in hand. When you insist on doing things your way, you are full of pride and rebellion. Pride says that you know more than Me. Rebellion says I refuse to do it your way. Now you have chose to do things satan's way. You have adopted his prideful rebellious personality giving him access to your domain. 

If you have been called by Me, then it is hard for you to kick against the pricks of My goad. If you insist on rebelling I simply lift My hand of protection and let the prince of the air  show you what rebellion does, as he sifts you as wheat. As soon as the sifting has begun, most are ready to do things My way. 

I show mercy every moment of your life, simply by protecting you from an enemy that has sworn to kill you. I lift My hand and set his limits which he cannot break. He has no mercy and the more he can hurt you the happier he is. This goes for men, women, young people, children, infants, and the unborn. Rob, kill, and destroy is the only goal he has.

Pride is a very subtle trait in each human being that must be dealt with by the cross. When I send you on a mission and you do not pray for wisdom, strength, guidance, and protection you are proud. It indicates you think you can handle it by yourself. If you think you can breath without Me you are prideful. Those who acknowledge Me in ALL THEIR WAYS, will have their all their ways directed by Me. 

This is radical living at it's finest. Yes, I gave you natural wisdom, but sin perverted it. Natural wisdom in the west says, stay on the right side of the highway, but My wisdom says, do not take that road. My foreknowledge sees the enemy has placed a tractor trailer in your lane 5 miles up the road. He has no mercy. 

What about the cup of coffee you spilled, did you every think it was Me guiding your day. You could not possibly know that I was delaying you, so you could make a divine appointment, one that would alter your direction forever. When you live radical then you move into My rest. When you truly give Me your entire day, I take it and arrange it so that all things work together for your good.

Real faith and trust shows up in the small everyday things that you give Me charge of. When you talk to Me about everything, I will guide you in everything. Even if you succeed on you own for a whole day, by guessing right every time, you lack My touch, which gives the day eternal value and meaning.

What you do on your own through out your live, is wood, hay and stubble, because pride says, you deserve a reward and this attitude leads down a road that allows you to take the credit, and robs Me of the My glory. Don't go there. Give Me your seconds, minutes, hours, and day to Me and you will enter into My rest, with My protection, for the rest or your journey.

When you insist on having it your way, I let Satan chase you back to My way of doing things.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (AMP)
You are to deliver this man over to Satan for physical discipline to destroy carnal lusts which prompted him to incest, that his spirit may yet be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Luke 22:31-34 (AMP)
Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that all of you be given up to him out of the power and keeping of God, that he might sift all of you like grain, [32] But I have prayed especially for you Peter, that your own faith may not fail; and when you yourself have turned again, strengthen and establish your brethren. [33] And Simon Peter said to Him, Lord, I am ready to go with You both to prison and to death. [34] But Jesus said, I tell you, Peter, before a single cock shall crow this day, you will three times utterly deny that you know Me.

Job 1:8-12 (AMP)
And the Lord said to Satan, Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who reverently fears God and abstains from and shuns evil because it is wrong? [9] Then Satan answered the Lord, Does Job reverently fear God for nothing? [10] Have You not put a hedge about him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have conferred prosperity and happiness upon him in the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. [11] But put forth Your hand now and touch all that he has, and he will curse You to Your face. [12] And the Lord said to Satan (the adversary and the accuser), Behold, all that he has is in your power, only upon the man himself put not forth your hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

John 10:10 (AMP)
The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Romans 2:4 (AMP)
Or are you so blind as to trifle with and presume upon and despise and underestimate the wealth of His kindness and forbearance and long-suffering patience? Are you unmindful or actually ignorant of the fact that God''s kindness is intended to lead you to repent (to change your mind and inner man to accept God''s will)?

1 Corinthians 5:5 (AMP)
You are to deliver this man over to Satan for physical discipline to destroy carnal lusts which prompted him to incest, that his spirit may yet be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Proverbs 3:2-8 (AMP)
For length of days and years of a life worth living and tranquility inward and outward and continuing through old age till death, these shall they add to you. [3] Let not mercy and kindness shutting out all hatred and selfishness and truth shutting out all deliberate hypocrisy or falsehood forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart. [4] So shall you find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight or judgment of God and man. [5] Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. [6] In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. [7] Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn entirely away from evil. [8] It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment