Thursday, August 11, 2011

I AM AT YOUR DOOR

I AM AT YOUR DOOR

I am at the door every morning knocking. Your day cannot start right without Me if you are a kingdom person. Your direction must be set by Me in order for you to accomplish My purpose today. Many people wait on Me at night, but the day is over when work is accomplished. My mercies are new every morning, and so are My directions, and anointing.

Do not assume that you can know My plan, without our morning meeting, your soul can speak direction based on logic, that will lead you to a fruitless day. Your steps are ordered by Me, but only if you ask Me. I do not take control unless you ask. Putting Me first is especially true when it comes to order. Many of you put your boss or your job before Me. You simply say, "well I got to go to work," and this is true, but not if your heart stops beating. Your boss cannot anoint you. He cannot give you joy, or strength. 

I am your King and as King of Kings I will set your day for you and, empower you to accomplish only what is necessary. The rest is all waste that will wear you out. Put Me first, all day every day, and move to a super human position, that amazes others. I am your King and I love you, so meet with Me first, I am outside your door knocking.

Revelation 3:20 (AMP)
Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he will eat with Me.

Proverbs 20:24 (AMP)
Man''s steps are ordered by the Lord. How then can a man understand his way?

Proverbs 3:5-7 (AMP)
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. [6] In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. [7] Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn entirely away from evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment