Thursday, August 25, 2011

DON'T LOOK BACK, YOU CAN NEVER RETURN

DON'T LOOK BACK, YOU CAN NEVER RETURN

From this point on in your kingdom journey, you are not allowed to look back. Looking back disqualifies you from going forward. As you move forward do not keep track of your past accomplishments or failures. Nothing will seem more innocent yet be more damaging to your success than looking back. 

I am the one who looks behind you, keeping track of all you have done. Nothing good comes from looking back. You can do nothing about the past. Remembering the, "good ole days", causes you to complain about the present. The only time you are allowed to peer into your past, is to remind yourself of the great work I have done in your life. However it is only for the purpose of encouragement to move you and others forward to even greater works. 

Looking back is a seed of lukewarmness because your heart is in the past, not wanting leave your comfort zone. You long to stay with past blessings rather than walk with Me into future blessing. Anyone who wants to keep pace with Me cannot be focusing on the past and stay in step. I must have your full attention to every detail. Looking back in time of battle will, get you shot.

Looking back will feed your logic and the logical never enters the miraculous. The only way to maintain a level in the kingdom  is to leave it for a higher level. Your constant pursuit of Me will always keep you moving forward. Even when I tell you to stand still, your spirit is moving forward in obedience. 

Some people spend their whole life in a holding pattern, moaning about their present with Me, because they never emotionally left their past. The focus on what used to be, brings them to a stand still. If you do this I will leave you in the wilderness going in circles until you die. You have left your first love and now you love your past, more than Me.

Going back you will find it was a mirage, it does not exist any longer. The sadist moment in you life will be, when you return to a mirage and realize you have been left behind. All of your supplies are in the present, to keep you moving to the next level. When you move toward the past the miraculous stops because I am no longer there.

If you do not cut the apron strings of the past you will die in the lap of memories. The enemy will send well meaning people to tie the strings tight, giving you every reason why you should stay, while you are hearing My still small voice calling, "follow Me". If you entertain their voices, Mine will soon be drowned out and I will call another, to take your place.

Every tiny detail of your past is in your future. You will have opportunity to relive it again as you stand before Me. Some of it you will regret deeply, as I put the torch to it, finding it to be wood. hay, and stubble. The gold, silver and precious stones come from your willingness to leave the past and stay with Me no matter what. 

Some times I will move you from a shack to a mansion and other times I will move you from a mansion to a shack. Never consider where I take you in the natural as a sign of your progress in Me, this is a big mistake. If you say, "look how much He loves", Me when I have you living in a mansion, what will you say when I move you to a shack, "Look how much He hates me"? I lead from palaces to dungeons, and back palaces again, many times in a single lifetime. 

Remember you are on a journey, do not spiritually unpack. I am constantly moving and each one who looks back receives a mark, stamped " UNFIT". Remember the places I lead are only stepping stones to another level. The stuff I give you are tools not shrines to be worshiped. If you make it too beautiful you will not invite the ugly; if you make it expensive, you will not welcome the poor. If you make it too sterile, you will not welcome the sick, the halt, and the blind.

How it appears is not the issue, but how you appear is. Your rest is not to be in the place I have you, but in Me as we travel this eternal journey. The fact that you are at rest in Me, while being occupied at what I have given you, is My stamp of approval. You will never have My rest looking back, because you have been stamped, "UNFIT".

There is a false rest that comes from a comfort zone but it is only outward and will never last. Each time you are quiet and alone you will hear My still small voice calling, "follow Me". If you are quick to say, yes, when I ask you to move into a palace with Me, will you be just as quick to move to the garbage dump with Me. If not you don't love Me, you love mammon.  The choice is yours, "UNFIT" or "WELL DONE" which will it be. 

Luke 9:62 (AMP)
Jesus said to him, No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back to the things behind is fit for the kingdom of God.

Philippians 3:13-14 (AMP)
I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own yet; but one thing I do it is my one aspiration: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, [14] I press on toward the goal to win the supreme and heavenly prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

Genesis 39:20-23 (AMP)
And Joseph''s master took him and put him in the prison, a place where the state prisoners were confined; so he was there in the prison. [21] But the Lord was with Joseph, and showed him mercy and loving-kindness and gave him favor in the sight of the warden of the prison. [22] And the warden of the prison committed to Joseph''s care all the prisoners who were in the prison; and whatsoever was done there, he was in charge of it. [23] The prison warden paid no attention to anything that was in Joseph''s charge, for the Lord was with him and made whatever he did to prosper.

Genesis 41:1,38-46 (AMP)
AFTER TWO full years, Pharaoh dreamed that he stood by the river Nile. [38] And Pharaoh said to his servants, Can we find this man''s equal, a man in whom is the spirit of God? [39] And Pharaoh said to Joseph, Forasmuch as your God has shown you all this, there is nobody as intelligent and discreet and understanding and wise as you are. [40] You shall have charge over my house, and all my people shall be governed according to your word with reverence, submission, and obedience. Only in matters of the throne will I be greater than you are. [41] Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt. [42] And Pharaoh took off his signet ring from his hand and put it on Joseph''s hand, and arrayed him in official vestments of fine linen and put a gold chain about his neck; [43] He made him to ride in the second chariot which he had, and officials cried before him, Bow the knee! And he set him over all the land of Egypt. [44] And Pharaoh said to Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without you shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt. [45] And Pharaoh called Joseph''s name Zaphenath-paneah and he gave him Asenath daughter of Potiphera, priest of On, to be his wife. And Joseph made an inspection tour of all the land of Egypt. [46] Joseph who had been in Egypt thirteen years was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh king of Egypt. Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh and went about his duties through all the land of Egypt..

Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP)
Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands.

Matthew 25:21 (AMP)
His master said to him, Well done, you upright (honorable, admirable) and faithful servant! You have been faithful and trustworthy over a little; I will put you in charge of much. Enter into and share the joy (the delight, the blessedness) which your master enjoys

No comments:

Post a Comment