Friday, August 12, 2011

 WHERE ARE ALL MY CHALLENGERS

 WHERE ARE ALL MY CHALLENGERS, 

I am the supreme one, the one that created everything, the one that will end everything and the one that will create everything new again. A new heaven, a new earth, but not a new you. I am in the process of recreating you now, but only to the extent you will allow Me too. If you decide to retain your old habits and belief system, you will remain the same as you are now, yet without sin. If fear binds you to a faith level of two here, then with fear abolished in the new world your eternity will be established forever at a level two. 
1 Corinthians 13:12 (AMP)
 ...but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God.

I have so much of everything, your mind cannot comprehend the abundance. You are living way below my best, because you are so conformed to this world. You are scared of everything, because, you filter everything I say, through human reason, you do not take My word at face value.

Where are My Samsons, that will push Me to the limit and take on a thousand Men all by himself? Where are My 
Elijahs with altar consuming faith. Where are My Daniels, I want to shut some lions mouths. I need faith to demonstrate My power, I need those why will risk everything and do what I say. 

There are so many spiritual babes, not willing to step out and do the ridiculous. Cautious, about everything, what they eat, what they touch, what they spend, what they might come down with. Spiritual wimps that remain earth bound because they love their flesh, more than Me.

I have money galore but only for the few who will give it all away. I have perfect health for the few that will refuse all sickness, abide in Me and confess only My word. I have peace that passes all understanding, for the few who will totally trust Me with everything. I have more love than you can possibly stand, for those who will receive it and give it away.

You are broke, because you will not move into My riches. All I hear is, "what if", these two words hold more people prisoner than any other words. I say, "what if", you listened to Me, and started living the good life. Your not risking anything, because you are going to loose it all anyway. Remember everybody loses their grip at graveside.  

I will show My power through the few, because the many will not become radical. I will not move without faith, first being exercised by you. The day you become radical is the day you will see My power. I will turn kings hearts to favor you. Money will flow like water, as it flows through you, to bless the needy. I will take you places you have never dreamed of. You must abandon all fear. If there are a thousand armed men coming at you, don't run and hide, pick up a jaw bone. 

 Why are you so fearful of dying, no one can kill you, if you are close to Me, unless I say so. But when I say so, there is no one that can give you another second of life. Don't you realize you are in My hand anyway, you only think you have something to loose. I am really looking for believers in the middle of Babylon. No more excuses, the world is coming apart, and only the radical, sold out ones, will survive. Is there anyone that challenge Me and see My power.

Mark 16:17-18 (AMP)
And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; [18] They will pick up serpents; and even if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well.

Judges 15:14-17 (AMP)
And when he came to Lehi, the Philistines came shouting to meet him. And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon Samson, and the ropes on his arms became as flax that had caught fire, and his bonds melted off his hands. [15] And he found a still moist jawbone of a donkey and reached out and took it and slew 1,000 men with it. [16] And Samson said, With the jawbone of a donkey, heaps upon heaps, with the jawbone of a donkey I have slain 1,000 men! [17] And when he stopped speaking, he cast the jawbone from his hand; and that place was called Ramath-lehi the hill of the jawbone.

1 Kings 18:36-40 (AMP)
At the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, Elijah the prophet came near and said, O Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel and that I am Your servant and that I have done all these things at Your word. [37] Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that You, the Lord, are God, and have turned their hearts back to You. [38] Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice and the wood and the stones and the dust, and also licked up the water that was in the trench. [39] When all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and they said, The Lord, He is God! The Lord, He is God! [40] And Elijah said, Seize the prophets of Baal; let not one escape. They seized them, and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and as God''s law required slew them there.

Daniel 6:22-24 (AMP)
My God has sent His angel and has shut the lions'' mouths so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent and blameless before Him; and also before you, O king, as you very well know I have done no harm or wrong. [23] Then the king was exceedingly glad and commanded that Daniel should be taken up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no hurt of any kind was found on him because he believed in (relied on, adhered to, and trusted in) his God. [24] And the king commanded, and those men who had accused Daniel were brought and cast into the den of lions, they, their children, and their wives; and before they ever reached the bottom of the den, the lions had overpowered them and had broken their bones in pieces.

Job 1:20-22 (AMP)
Then Job arose and rent his robe and shaved his head and fell down upon the ground and worshiped [21] And said, Naked (without possessions) came I into this world from my mother''s womb, and naked (without possessions) shall I depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; blessed (praised and magnified in worship) be the name of the Lord! [22] In all this Job sinned not nor charged God foolishly.

Matthew 17:20 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

John 16:23-24,26-28 (KJV)
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. [24] Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. [26] At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: [27] For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. [28] I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment