Thursday, August 18, 2011

INTEGRITY 

INTEGRITY 

The inner quality to do right in all situations. Integrity is a work on My spirit that come through without fanfare. It is a quiet giant pillar in the center of a kingdom person. I am the source of integrity and without it you cannot trust. Integrity is the center core of trust.

Real integrity does not show up until negative pressure is implied. From the moment you are born again My Spirit works to establish integrity in your soul man. The temptations that are allowed to come in your life are not Me playing a game with you, it's My Spirit proving your integrity level as My word changes your heart.

It is My integrity that you trust in your worst situations, when it looks like I have forgotten you and everything is about to fall, it's My integrity that you are counting on. When a person has integrity no matter what is said against them, your knowledge of their integrity causes you to stand with them. 

I will never leave you or forsake you is a statement of unconditional love but it must be based in integrity. The lack of integrity results in shock and disbelief that all of love words had no foundation. All the wonderful things said to you were meaningless, because they were based in emotion not integrity. Righteousness is integrity and yours is being tested everyday of your life. 

Stand firm in what I have established and know that I will bring to pass all that I have promised because I am a righteous God and the God of integrity. Let me continue to build My integrity in you that you may be established to do every good work, unmovable and a pillar in My kingdom.

Proverbs 19:1 (AMP)
BETTER IS a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is perverse in his speech and is a self-confident fool.

Psalm 26:8-12 (KJV)
Lord , I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth. [9] Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men: [10] In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes. [11] But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me. [12] My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord .

Psalm 25:20-21 (AMP)
O keep me, Lord, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed or disappointed, for my trust and my refuge are in You. [21] Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for and expect You.

Psalm 7:8 (AMP)
The Lord judges the people; judge me, O Lord, and do me justice according to my righteousness my rightness, justice, and right standing with You and according to the integrity that is in me.

Genesis 18:25 (AMP)
Far be it from You to do such a thing--to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as do the wicked! Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth execute judgment and do righteously?

Psalm 67:4 (KJV)
O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Ephesians 6:14 (AMP)
Stand therefore hold your ground, having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God,

No comments:

Post a Comment