Saturday, August 6, 2011

I AM THE RESTORER 

I AM THE RESTORER 

Whatever you cling too, there is no need to restore. By the very fact that something still remains in tact, and in your possession means, it does not need to be restored to you.
However those things that were lost in spiritual battle and the things that the enemy stole from you are rightfully yours. 

But when you die to self, you give up your right to have them back. This is where the fun comes in. You see you have no right to them, so it becomes My joy to surprise you with gifts from above. Do you understand the joy I get from seeing you laugh and giggle. I love to see your tears of joy. I love the look on your face when, what you thought was gone forever, is handed back to you in better shape than when it was taken away.

Those seconds when your speechless, when your trying not to cry. The moment it dawns on you, how much I love you. These are cherished moments for your creator. I created you so we could enjoy each other and My joy is to thrill your heart over and over. Each morning you wake, I look at the ways I can bless you through out the day. When you put Me first in your life there, is nothing I will not do for you. David  was a man that pulled at My heart strings, because all his life he loved Me, and never considered another god. 

Many do not believe I want to bless them, thus their unbelief stops the flow of My blessing. Others believe they have earned My blessing, and so pride cuts them short. Others believe poverty and sickness are My special gifts and they receive them, without a fight. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Only a few of you will really get it, in your lifetime. I AM A VERY PERSONAL GOD. If you relate to Me any other way, you will never enjoy full effect of My love. 

If you want to blame Me for the bad, doubt My love, keep trying to do it yourself, constantly complain, or refuse to die to self, then you are going to be shaken apart in the days to come. Those who really know Me, are always pushing the envelope, they constantly risk getting wet, in their walks on water. Yet they are so dependant on Me, they are almost afraid to breath, without My permission. 

The day you want nothing in return for your acts of love is the day I give the command to bless you. The day you stopped counting what would be left for you, is the day I knew you were dead. The time you said, "thats not enough give them some more", is the time you won My heart. 

Anyone who counts what they will have left, before obeying Me, is not yet kingdom material. This hesitation is a kingdom blocking, moment of decision. The decision of whether to save your life or loose it, for My sake. If you are dead then there is nothing to save too, therefore nothing to contemplate. You will never see a piggy bank in a casket. Naked you came in and naked you are going out.

This is not so with your spirit man. You came in with the glory of innocence and you are going out with a ton of wood, hay and stubble or gold, silver and precious stones to lay at My feet. What ever you did for yourself or those who rewarded you back, is wood hay and stubble and will be consumed. The gold, silver and precious stones will determine your rank for ever. 

The closer you are to Me on earth, the closer you will sit to Me for eternity. As it is with you on earth, so it will be with you in heaven. I finished My work, so you could do this part. You tell Me what you want up here, by our relationship down there. Don't think just because you die, you are all of a sudden going to be close to Me. As it is on earth so it will be in heaven. You are deciding your eternity now. If you are distant from Me on earth, you will never be close to Me up here.

I hope you will take your remaining days a little more serious, you should know, earthlings only have a few days, to start with. I hope this clears a few things up, about Me. I have a few kids I really enjoy walking with, because, they love walking with Me. I set them above the others, because thats what they do to Me. I pour out blessings on them and I make sure that anything that was taken from them is restored up to seven times. 

You stepping out on nothing, knowing I will catch you, is so thrilling to My heart. I love it when you say, "Catch me daddy". Believe Me, when you come up here, you will be right next to Me.

Exodus 29:45-46 (AMP)
And I will dwell among the Israelites and be their God. [46] And they shall know from personal experience that I am the Lord their God, Who brought them forth out of the land of Egypt that I might dwell among them; I am the Lord their God.

Daniel 11:32 (AMP)
And such as violate the covenant he shall pervert and seduce with flatteries, but the people who know their God shall prove themselves strong and shall stand firm and do exploits for God.

Jeremiah 24:5-7 (AMP)
Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Like these good figs, so will I regard the captives of Judah whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good. [6] For I will set My eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land; and I will build them up and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. [7] And I will give them a heart to know (recognize, understand, and be acquainted with) Me, that I am the Lord; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart.

Romans 8:17-39 (AMP)
And if we are His children, then we are His heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ sharing His inheritance with Him; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory. [18] But what of that? For I consider that the sufferings of this present time (this present life) are not worth being compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to us and in us and for us and conferred on us! [19] For even the whole creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God''s sons to be made known waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship. [20] For the creation (nature) was subjected to frailty (to futility, condemned to frustration), not because of some intentional fault on its part, but by the will of Him Who so subjected it--yet with the hope [21] That nature (creation) itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and corruption and gain an entrance into the glorious freedom of God''s children. [22] We know that the whole creation of irrational creatures has been moaning together in the pains of labor until now. [23] And not only the creation, but we ourselves too, who have and enjoy the firstfruits of the Holy Spirit a foretaste of the blissful things to come groan inwardly as we wait for the redemption of our bodies from sensuality and the grave, which will reveal our adoption (our manifestation as God''s sons). [24] For in this hope we were saved. But hope the object of which is seen is not hope. For how can one hope for what he already sees? [25] But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure. [26] So too the Holy Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance. [27] And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the Holy Spirit what His intent is, because the Spirit intercedes and pleads before God in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God''s will. [28] We are assured and know that God being a partner in their labor all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for those who love God and are called according to His design and purpose. [29] For those whom He foreknew of whom He was aware and loved beforehand, He also destined from the beginning foreordaining them to be molded into the image of His Son and share inwardly His likeness, that He might become the firstborn among many brethren. [30] And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). And those whom He justified, He also glorified raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being. [31] What then shall we say to all this? If God is for us, who can be against us? Who can be our foe, if God is on our side? [32] He who did not withhold or spare even His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all other things? [33] Who shall bring any charge against God''s elect when it is God Who justifies that is, Who puts us in right relation to Himself? Who shall come forward and accuse or impeach those whom God has chosen? Will God, Who acquits us? [34] Who is there to condemn us? Will Christ Jesus (the Messiah), Who died, or rather Who was raised from the dead, Who is at the right hand of God actually pleading as He intercedes for us? [35] Who shall ever separate us from Christ''s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword? [36] Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. [37] Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. [38] For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, [39] Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Luke 1:37 (AMP)
For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.

Acts 13:22 (AMP)
And when He had deposed him, He raised up David to be their king; of him He bore witness and said, I have found David son of Jesse a man after My own heart, who will do all My will and carry out My program fully. I Sam. 13:14; Ps. 89:20; Isa. 44:28.

Luke 11:11-13 (AMP)
What father among you, if his son asks for a loaf of bread, will give him a stone; or if he asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent? [12] Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? [13] If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good gifts gifts that are to their advantage to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask and continue to ask Him!

Luke 12:32-40 (AMP)
Do not be seized with alarm and struck with fear, little flock, for it is your Father''s good pleasure to give you the kingdom! [33] Sell what you possess and give donations to the poor; provide yourselves with purses and handbags that do not grow old, an unfailing and inexhaustible treasure in the heavens, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. [34] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. [35] Keep your loins girded and your lamps burning, [36] And be like men who are waiting for their master to return home from the marriage feast, so that when he returns from the wedding and comes and knocks, they may open to him immediately. [37] Blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are those servants whom the master finds awake and alert and watching when he comes. Truly I say to you, he will gird himself and have them recline at table and will come and serve them! [38] If he comes in the second watch (before midnight) or the third watch (after midnight), and finds them so, blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are those servants! [39] But of this be assured: if the householder had known at what time the burglar was coming, he would have been awake and alert and watching and would not have permitted his house to be dug through and broken into. [40] You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour and a moment when you do not anticipate it.

Isaiah 40:31 (AMP)
But those who wait for the Lord who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

Hebrews 11:1-6 (AMP)
NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things we hope for, being the proof of things we do not see and the conviction of their reality faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses. [2] For by faith--trust and holy fervor born of faith the men of old had divine testimony borne to them and obtained a good report. [3] By faith we understand that the worlds during the successive ages were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible. [4] Prompted, actuated by faith Abel brought God a better and more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, because of which it was testified of him that he was righteous that he was upright and in right standing with God, and God bore witness by accepting and acknowledging his gifts. And though he died, yet through the incident he is still speaking. [5] Because of faith Enoch was caught up and transferred to heaven, so that he did not have a glimpse of death; and he was not found, because God had translated him. For even before he was taken to heaven, he received testimony still on record that he had pleased and been satisfactory to God. [6] But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must necessarily believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him out.

John 15:14-17 (AMP)
You are My friends if you keep on doing the things which I command you to do. [15] I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him. [16] You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you I have planted you, that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting that it may remain, abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name as presenting all that I AM, He may give it to you. [17] This is what I command you: that you love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment