Sunday, August 14, 2011

GIVE ME A REASON TO BLESS YOU

GIVE ME A REASON TO BLESS YOU

I hear so much complaining from jealous carnal believers, that are furious when I bless others. For this reason alone I refuse to prosper them, in any way. There are five ingredients you must possess, in order to receive My blessing and have it continue.

Number one is, I must be first and foremost in your life. There can be none other in your list, that is vying for first place.

Number two is, you must love Me with all your heart, mind, soul and strength, above everything and everyone.

Number three, your personal agenda must no longer exist, and the only empire you want to build is My kingdom.

Number four, You must love the widow and orphan, and the poor and down trodden. Love them as i love them, in action and not with lip service.

Number five, you must be willing to leave everything and do exactly as I say, how I say, and when I say, without question or hesitation.

Having these five, I have a reason to bless you. I do not bless you because you earn it, or your looks, or because of your personality. I bless you, that you in turn will bless others. I am an investor, but be sure I am a wise investor, who is looking for a good return on My investment. I send My chosen ones forth to invest in Your life. They do as I say, and do the unusual, as I direct them. I have seen the potential in your heart, and when I start to see Myself in you as they continue to invest, I increase My blessings.

My goal is to make you the full example of a kingdom person, demonstrating a kingdom lifestyle, while still in a flesh and blood body. Sinful habits destroyed, endless energy, always coming out on top, always healthy, always more than enough money, and continually motivated and consumed by My love. You are to be in constant contact with Me, always having My words in your mouth, when you are called on.

This is what I will invest in. The reason, why I am investing in you, I see Me in you, and the more you submit to me and separate yourself unto Me, the more I will expand your blessing. However if I find My investment is buried in your flesh, where you reject the poor and down trodden or being consumed by your lust, building your own kingdom, I will quickly take it away and give it to another and you will become a cast away.

I have great plans for you, plans that you can never accomplish without a supernatural nature. My investment in you, will develop a supernatural inner strength that will amaze your peers. You will be able to draw on that strength when others have reached their limit. Sickness will avoid you, and germs will die on contact, because of the power that resides in you.

If you do not believe this is My plan for you, you have already eliminated yourself. Your lack of faith will keep you going in circles until you die. Becoming a kingdom person is the only way you live your full life out to it's fullest. Sin has taken it's toll on the human body as generations have decayed.

The natural body will never keep up with the kingdom body. The kingdom person has many lives just as the eagle. Your waiting on Me will pay off with many new lives. New strength, new energy, keenness of mind, creative abilities, and love abounding.  

Multitudes will read this text;  (Psalm 103:2-5  Bless the Lord , O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
[3] Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; [4] Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; [5] Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.)  and never benefit one thing from it, because their spiritual eyes are darkened by mixing with the Babylonians.

They listen to the same doctors, watch the same news and go to the same entertainment spots as the Babylonians. They laugh  at the same dirty jokes, and read the same filthy literature. They dress the same, look the same, smell the same, and talk the same. They get sick the same, fear the same, complain the same, get angry the same, take the same drugs, and serve mammon the same. This mixture will cost them the kingdom, because they fear the rejection of Babylon and they will die the same.

I hate a mixture!!!
I know your record of works and what you are doing; you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! [16] So, because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth! [17] For you say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and you do not realize and understand that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. [18] Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be truly wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see. Revelation 3:15-18 (AMP)

Now give Me a reason to bless you and watch what I do, as I move you to a super human state.

Isaiah 40:31 (AMP)
But those who wait for the Lord who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

Romans 8:11 (AMP)
And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, then He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you.

Exodus 15:26 (AMP)
Saying, If you will diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord your God and will do what is right in His sight, and will listen to and obey His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases upon you which I brought upon the Egyptians, for I am the Lord Who heals you.

James 1:5 (AMP)
If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God Who gives to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.

Colossians 3:22-25 (AMP)
Servants, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not only when their eyes are on you as pleasers of men, but in simplicity of purpose with all your heart because of your reverence for the Lord and as a sincere expression of your devotion to Him. [23] Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as something done for the Lord and not for men, [24] Knowing with all certainty that it is from the Lord and not from men that you will receive the inheritance which is your real reward. The One Whom you are actually serving is the Lord Christ (the Messiah). [25] For he who deals wrongfully will reap the fruit of his folly and be punished for his wrongdoing. And with God there is no partiality no matter what a person''s position may be, whether he is the slave or the master.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (AMP)
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness? [15] What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial the devil? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? [16] What agreement can there be between a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. [17] So, come out from among unbelievers, and separate (sever) yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not any unclean thing; then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor, [18] And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Matthew 25:13-31 (AMP)
Watch therefore give strict attention and be cautious and active, for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come. [14] For it is like a man who was about to take a long journey, and he called his servants together and entrusted them with his property. [15] To one he gave five talents probably about $5,000, to another two, to another one--to each in proportion to his own personal ability. Then he departed and left the country. [16] He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he gained five talents more. [17] And likewise he who had received the two talents--he also gained two talents more. [18] But he who had received the one talent went and dug a hole in the ground and hid his master''s money. [19] Now after a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. [20] And he who had received the five talents came and brought him five more, saying, Master, you entrusted to me five talents; see, here I have gained five talents more. [21] His master said to him, Well done, you upright (honorable, admirable) and faithful servant! You have been faithful and trustworthy over a little; I will put you in charge of much. Enter into and share the joy (the delight, the blessedness) which your master enjoys. [22] And he also who had the two talents came forward, saying, Master, you entrusted two talents to me; here I have gained two talents more. [23] His master said to him, Well done, you upright (honorable, admirable) and faithful servant! You have been faithful and trustworthy over a little; I will put you in charge of much. Enter into and share the joy (the delight, the blessedness) which your master enjoys. [24] He who had received one talent also came forward, saying, Master, I knew you to be a harsh and hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you had not winnowed the grain. [25] So I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is your own. [26] But his master answered him, You wicked and lazy and idle servant! Did you indeed know that I reap where I have not sowed and gather grain where I have not winnowed? [27] Then you should have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received what was my own with interest. [28] So take the talent away from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. [29] For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will be furnished richly so that he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have will be taken away. [30] And throw the good-for-nothing servant into the outer darkness; there will be weeping and grinding of teeth. [31] When the Son of Man comes in His glory (His majesty and splendor), and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment