Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ENTERING THE GLORY ZONE DEMANDS CONSTANT CONTACT

ENTERING THE GLORY ZONE DEMANDS CONSTANT CONTACT

The glory zone is an area that is past the point of return. It is a place where My manifest presence is a constant. It is a place where kingdom reality make the facts lie. Where there is never enough money, yet there is always some left over. Its where Moses rod was manufactured, it's where I took the five loaves and two fish, which resulted in twelve left over baskets after feeding 5000 people. 

The glory zone, is where the widow gave  her last meal to Elijah, it's where oil filled every empty vessel, and the place where Elisha's mantle came from. It's a place where lions get lockjaw, giant fish transport people in their belly unharmed and fire looses it's power to consume human beings, in a furnace.

The glory zone is where praise causes earthquakes and jail doors swing open. A place where the sun stands still for one man. It's where a little boy stood and killed a giant with a slingshot. It's where a single man killed a thousand armed soldiers with the jawbone of an ass. 

The glory zone is a place where you empty it all out, waiting for Me to refill it every day. It's a place where you take on twice as much as you can handle, trusting Me to enable you. A place where I write your daily schedule, because you haven't a clue what should be done next or the power to control the  time table of others.

There is no disobedience in the glory zone, nor lust, nor pride, nor bitterness or greed, because to reside in the glory zone you must be in constant contact with Me. You are entering a place where every thought must be brought into captivity.  I must be your focus at all times. When I walked the earth I moved about doing miracles, not because I was the Son of God but as the Son of Man, focused on My Father which kept Me in the glory zone. 

The end time has arrived, it is a must to live in the glory zone to survive and be an overcomer. You can no longer talk about living the impossible life, it is now a must. Welcome to the scariest, most wonderful place on earth. Seeing death on both sides, but it isn't touching you; watching the sky fall, but not over your head; having bread enough and to spare during famine; walking in peace in the middle of battle, welcome to the glory zone. 

To this point, My word has been a story book, to most western christians, but now you will live in storybook reality. In midst of all this, you will learn to enter My rest. I want you to reside here with Me until My glory fills the whole earth. If you abide in Me and My word abides in you, you are in the glory zone.

John 15:1-11 (AMP)
I AM the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser. [2] Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit that stops bearing He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit. [3] You are cleansed and pruned already, because of the word which I have given you the teachings I have discussed with you. [4] Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. Live in Me, and I will live in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in (being vitally united to) the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me. [5] I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me cut off from vital union with Me you can do nothing. [6] If a person does not dwell in Me, he is thrown out like a broken-off branch, and withers; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and they are burned. [7] If you live in Me abide vitally united to Me and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. [8] When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine. [9] I have loved you, just as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love continue in His love with Me. [10] If you keep My commandments if you continue to obey My instructions, you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father''s commandments and live on in His love. [11] I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing.

Mark 6:42-44 (AMP)
And they all ate and were satisfied. [43] And they took up twelve small hand baskets full of broken pieces from the loaves and of the fish. [44] And those who ate the loaves were 5,000 men.

2 Kings 4:1-7 (AMP)
NOW THE wife of a son of the prophets cried to Elisha, Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that your servant feared the Lord. But the creditor has come to take my two sons to be his slaves. [2] Elisha said to her, What shall I do for you? Tell me, what have you of sale value in the house? She said, Your handmaid has nothing in the house except a jar of oil. [3] Then he said, Go around and borrow vessels from all your neighbors, empty vessels--and not a few. [4] And when you come in, shut the door upon you and your sons. Then pour out the oil you have into all those vessels, setting aside each one when it is full. [5] So she went from him and shut the door upon herself and her sons, who brought to her the vessels as she poured the oil. [6] When the vessels were all full, she said to her son, Bring me another vessel. And he said to her, There is not a one left. Then the oil stopped multiplying. [7] Then she came and told the man of God. He said, Go, sell the oil and pay your debt, and you and your sons live on the rest.

1 Kings 17:12-16 (AMP)
And she said, As the Lord your God lives, I have not a loaf baked but only a handful of meal in the jar and a little oil in the bottle. See, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and bake it for me and my son, that we may eat it--and die. [13] Elijah said to her, Fear not; go and do as you have said. But make me a little cake of it first and bring it to me, and afterward prepare some for yourself and your son. [14] For thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: The jar of meal shall not waste away or the bottle of oil fail until the day that the Lord sends rain on the earth. [15] She did as Elijah said. And she and he and her household ate for many days. [16] The jar of meal was not spent nor did the bottle of oil fail, according to the word which the Lord spoke through Elijah.

Joshua 10:12-14 (AMP)
Then Joshua spoke to the Lord on the day when the Lord gave the Amorites over to the Israelites, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, be silent and stand still at Gibeon, and you, moon, in the Valley of Ajalon! [13] And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the nation took vengeance upon their enemies. Is not this written in the Book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of the heavens and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day. [14] There was no day like it before or since, when the Lord heeded the voice of a man. For the Lord fought for Israel.



No comments:

Post a Comment