Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DON'T JUST EAT AND RUN

.

DON'T JUST EAT AND RUN

When a person makes a habit of visiting, for the purpose of eating and then leaving right after, they have no regard for other people. They are selfish people, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things."  Philippians 3:19 KJV They are not interested in a relationship with those kind enough to care and offer them love in a tangible way.

So it is in the kingdom, day in and day out, I see that My sheep have money to pay their bills, I heal their kids, countless times I save them from car wrecks, stop them from tripping and falling, and keep them from being robbed. I love them unconditionally, and created them to fellowship with Me. That's right "I made man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 

[27] Yes I created man in My own image, in My very own image I created him; male and female I made them. [28] And I blessed them, and said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth. [29] And I said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." Genesis 1:26-29 KJV

All I wanted was for them to return thanks by saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure we are and were created." Revelation 4:11 KJV Then they directly disobeyed Me and brought death on themselves. I could have left them to self destruct, but My love is unconditional, so I gave My most valuable possession I had, a part of Me, "I loved you so much, that I gave My only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him would not perish, but have everlasting life, like I originally planned" John 3:16 KJV

And now after 2000 years, I long to for them to spend time with Me, even a hour in the morning would be great. After 2000 years have past I am still asking, "What! Are you so utterly unable to stay awake and keep watch with Me for one hour?" Matthew 26:40 AMP You grab My healing power, My provisions, My protection, and when you get into trouble, you use My name, to get out. I keep breath in your nostrils and your heart beating, and all I ask you is to wait on Me. Morning after morning "I stand at the door, and knock: wanting you to hear My voice, and open the door, so I can come in to you, and eat with you, and you with me." Revelation 3:20 KJV

Now I know they hear Me out here knocking, but in the west, all I hear is, "I got a busy schedule, sorry, but I gotta eat an run"! Once in a while I get a, "thanks for all your help" as they grab the bill money and run out the door! It's so sad, because I really didn't get to know them!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment