Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WHAT ARE YOU TELLING THE JEWS ABOUT ME?



WHAT ARE YOU TELLING THE JEWS ABOUT ME?

Some of you are telling them, I am a lousy Father. That I leave you sick, broke and alone. Why is the western heathen world, and the Jew not interest in hearing what I have to say? Listen, "salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to arouse Israel to see and feel what they forfeited and so to make them jealous." Romans 11:11 (AMP) How many Jews are saying to you, I want what you have? 

Some of you are so critical of your brothers and sisters, and you are bad mouthing them, pointing out the faults in their beliefs and lives, acting like the Jew has no ears. "Why do you stare from without at the very small particle that is in your brother's eye but do not become aware of and consider the beam of timber that is in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3 (AMP) Please, please do not advertise that your a believer with out some proof to back it up! Mark 16:17-18 (AMP)

Keep in mind "these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; [18] They will pick up serpents; and even if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well." Mark 16:17-18 (AMP)

I know you want to believe and you may call yourself a believer, but is it only you that says it? What is the world accusing you of? I said, "without faith it is impossible to please My Father: everyone that comes to My Father must believe that He is, and that He is a Father that reward them that diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6 (KJV) You complain that you are broke every week;  Are you diligently seeking Him every day? Or are you watching some reality show? Check your faith, how much do you really have? Be truthful, I want you to be really honest with yourself, because I already know. Here is the test I go by; 

Test yourself with this: "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20 (KJV) The religious Jew is much more serious about pleasing My Father than the western Christian is. They just need to know it's only through the Me that they can please My Father. You say you have found Me and all they want is proof!

The western Christian complains, they can't pay their bills, they are on all kinds of meds, they bad mouth other Christians, they visit the temple if the weather is right or if there is no game that week, they watch "R" rated movies and use language that has no place in the kingdom. Listen "Why do you call Me, Lord, Lord, and do not practice what I tell you?"  Luke 6:46 (AMP) The dedicated Jew is disgusted, not jealous, when the western christian says that they need Jesus. Please test yourself, what are you saying about Me? Make them jealous of you so that they want Me, and I can return for My church, Jew and gentile, as one new man.

No comments:

Post a Comment