Wednesday, June 12, 2013

OVERWHELMED, AT YOUR LIMIT, MAXED OUT



OVERWHELMED, AT YOUR LIMIT, MAXED OUT

How come? Who are you working for? My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne." Matthew 11:30 (AMP) Could it be that you have not chosen the better thing? Could it be that you are trying to be a earthly success, which is the highest and most noble of all deceptions? 

My friend Martha was feeling overwhelmed about much serving, and came to Me, and said, "Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to do all the work alone? Tell her to help me. [41] Martha made it look like she was serving Me, but she always had to have things her way, if she wasn't happy, no one was going to be happy! I had to rebuked her by saying, Martha, Martha, you are careful and troubled about many things: [42] But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her," but yours will. Luke 10:40-42 (KJV)

Martha was in the highest and most noble deception possible, doing good and looking like it was for the kingdom! The things she was doing were needful in her own eyes, because she had to have everything organized and looking perfect for everyone. But this was going to be taken away from her, because I never asked her to do it? If things were not to her liking she could not rest, that was her weakness, that kept her from intimacy with Me. It took Me two hours to set up and feed 20 thousand people with no tables or chairs, not even a banquet hall. Martha was sweating over less than 20 people.

Martha was trying to put Mary in bondage to her deception and Mary would have lost her reward that was to come from intimacy. Go, go ,go, do, do, do, serve, build, create, design, all looks so noble and everyone on earth will praise you for it, but in the kingdom, like Martha, it will be taken away! WHY? Because Martha was driven to satisfy a need to have everything done her way. She never asked Me what I wanted, she was doing what she wanted, because she had to control her surroundings and she wanted to drag Mary into it! Mary chose Me, Martha chose to satisfy her own lust for control. I am not lord of a driven lifestyle, when I am Lord, work is easy and light!   

There is work in My ministry, but it's easy, and light! If it's your ministry, it's a heavy burden, because it's all about you, and how it makes you look, I am not interested how you look on the outside, only the inside. Martha wanted everything on the outside to be in perfect order, and her inside was filled with trouble. Mary paid no attention to the outside and her inside was filled with My peace which would never be taken away. If you are feeling overwhelmed you are not sitting at My feet. Stop trying to control everything and allow Me to be the boss. I made 20,000 people sit on the dirty ground, and gave them fish and bread, and they were so thankful, because they're inner need was being met with peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment