Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WOLF BITES AND NO FOX HOLE!



WOLF BITES AND NO FOX HOLE!

"Foxes have holes to hide in, and birds of the air have nests, safe places far above those who would hurt them; but if you follow Me, you and I will have no where to lay our head." Luke 9:58 (KJV) Let Me lay it out for those of you who have decided to follow Me. "I am sending you forth as lambs among wolves." Luke 10:3 (KJV) You won't have a place where you won't be vulnerable to attack. The love that will consume you, will keep you in the wide open with no nest to fly too and no hole to run too.

Sheep, do not attack nor are they prepared to defend themselves. I am describing all those who follow Me. Wolves have sharp teeth that can cut through bone, and they are very cunning and able to sneak up on their prey. You are not called to be a doormat, but much more because "for My sake, you will be killed all the day long; you will be accounted as sheep for the slaughter." Romans 8:36 (KJV) The funny thing about My love is "it takes no account of the evil done to it, it pays no attention to a suffered wolf bite."
1 Corinthians 13:6 (AMP)

Right now, the carnal believer is asking, "what in it for Me?" The answer GLORY and more GLORY! Listen lambs of Mine,"the sufferings of this present time (this present life) are not worth being compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to you and in you and for you and conferred on you!  [18] If you are My children, then you are My heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Me sharing My inheritance with Me; only you must share My suffering if you are to share My glory." Romans 8:17-18 (AMP) I'm sorry, but the kingdom rule is, NO SUFFERING EQUALS NO SHARING! Listen it's very simple, "If you are dead with Me, you shall also live with Me: [12] If you suffer, you shall also reign with Me: but if you deny Me, by refusing to suffer with Me, I will also deny you:"  2 Timothy 2:11-12 (KJV)

WARNING: Do not preach this in a seeker friendly church!

This is what the leaders will say, "These fellows are throwing our church into great confusion. [21] They encourage the practice of customs which we cannot accept or observe! [22] The crowd will join in the attack on you, and the rulers will tear the clothes off you and commanded that you be beaten down." Acts 16:20-22 (AMP) 

Listen little lamb, face it, the path to your glory always leads though the wolf pack and you are going to be bitten! Even if no one on facebook hits the like button, that's just the way My love is. My Love endures long and is patient and kind to wolves; My love never is envious of wolves nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily in front of wolves. [5] It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly to wolves. My Love (God''s love in you) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful even to the mean wolves;  [7] My Love bears up under wolf bites and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every wolf, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything the wolf does without weakening. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5,7 (AMP)

Bottom line, when it's all over there are either lambs or wolves, which will you be today? Just keep in mind, My love never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment