Sunday, June 23, 2013

OUTSTANDING KINGDOM PEOPLE HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND



OUTSTANDING KINGDOM PEOPLE HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND

All you think about is____________. You fill in the blank if it was ever spoken to you. The completed sentence is usually directed at a person with a one track mind. Your one track mind is what people think of, when they hear your name mentioned. This is good and bad depending on what track your mind is on. If any of the tracks are wine, women, or money, your mind is on the wrong track.  

Hundreds of words can fill in the blank, and most people would be fine with them. But in order to be part of the very elect that will not be deceived in the coming days, there is only one word that must be filled in: GOD. When I walked the earth, I had a one track mind, it was always on My father.

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that I was able to do nothing of Myself (of My own accord); but I was able to do only what I saw My Father doing. Whatever My Father did, is what I did, in the same way, when it was My turn. [20] The Father dearly loves Me and discloses to and (shows) everything, that is everything that He Himself does. And I told the people, He will disclose to Me (let Me see) greater things than what they had seen, so that you may marvel and be full of wonder and astonishment." John 5:19-20 (AMP)

I truly had a one track mind, because of this "My Father helped Me; so I was never confounded: I had to set my face like a flint, to deliberately have a one track mind, My Father's will, My Father's will, and My Father's will,  and I knew that I would not be ashamed in the end." Isaiah 50:7 (KJV)

In order to overcome the things coming upon the earth, every follower of Mine must have a one track mind. So from now on, "set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth. [3] For as far as this world is concerned you have died, and your new, real life is hidden with Me in God. [4] Then when I, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with Me in the splendor of His glory." Colossians 3:2-4 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment