Monday, June 17, 2013

SHE'S A WOMAN, SO WHAT!


SHE'S A WOMAN, SO WHAT!

I hear so many say, I am submitted to you Lord, what ever you say I will do, (pause) non verbally adding, as long as you don't speak through a woman! If this is your mindset then you won't hear Me, because the king always sets the ground rules and you have usurped My authority and changed the rules. I will speak through whom ever I choose. My mother on earth gave orders to the men at the wedding, mother said unto the servants, Whatever he says to you, I want you to do it." John 2:5 (KJV) That was an order from My Mom. They did it without question and it was My first miracle. 

Yes the man is the head of the woman in the natural, but in the spiritual, "as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. [28]... there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Me." Galatians 3:27-28 (KJV) There is no such thing as a male spirit, or a female spirit. There is only one spirit gender, on earth and in heaven, the neuter gender, (without sexual distinction).  

After you are resurrected with your new body, "you will neither marry, nor be given in marriage, but are neuter as the angels of God in heaven."Matthew 22:30 (KJV) Sexual desire was for the multiplication of mankind, and that multiplication does not continue in heaven. All humans will be extinct, as males and females, when "My day comes as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10 (KJV)

Your born again spirit is neuter, while your soul still remains  either male or female in nature. When your spirit rules over your soul you become a spiritually neuter person, under the direction of My Spirit, who is neuter. Therefore when I choose to speak through or use a person its neuter, their physical male/female gender is never taken into consideration. When you are resurrected your spirit is presented with a new body in a neuter gender. Until then, under the new covenant, I am in the process of putting My neuter gender body together on the earth, made up of believers as spirit beings. Believers, not seen as male or female, that honor one another according to their gifts, with out regarding gender. 

Caution: When a female or a male is pretending to be spiritual, with no anointing, but operating in the flesh,  "overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit should set them right and restore and reinstate them, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also." Galatians 6:1 (AMP)

You are to do this "so that there should be no division or discord or lack of adaptation of the parts of My body to each other, but the members all alike should have a mutual interest in and care for one another, male and female. [27] Now you collectively male and female are My body and individually you are members of it, each part severally and distinct each with his or her own place and function. [28] So My Father has appointed some in the church for His own use: first apostles (special messengers); second prophets (inspired preachers and expounders); third teachers; then wonder-workers; then those with ability to heal the sick; helpers; administrators; speakers in different (unknown) tongues. 1 Corinthians 12:25,27-28 (AMP)

Men you have a choice, keep your religious macho image, and forgo your place in My body or become a spiritual person, led by My neuter Holy Spirit, and listen when I speak through a neuter human spirit that is temporally in a female body. Before you take your next communion you need to "examine yourself, before you eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. [29] For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning that the Lord's body has no sexual distinction. [30] For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep." 1 Corinthians 11:27-30 (KJV)

 When you cross over and you formerly male and female, are  in your neuter bodies, I will not judge on your male and female makeup, but wether you listened to My Spirit speaking through a neuter spirit on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment