Sunday, June 9, 2013

HERE'S MY CARD


HERE'S MY CARD

A CRUCIFIED ONE, THE RISEN ONE 

Do you have a business card? Every day people who offer a service are asked this question. A business card is a point of contact between two people with a common interest. A plumber, an electrician, a broker, a lawyer, an architect, and on and on. If you ever need a --------------, here's my card. Millions of people are in very serious need of people who they cannot find, (a crucified risen one). They will not understand those words because thats kingdom language. 

The introductory words should be, 
(If YOU NEED SOMEONE TO SHARE YOUR PAIN) here's my card! 
WHEN LIFE GETS UNBEARABLE) call --- --- ---- 

(WHEN THEY SAY THERE'S NOTHING MORE WE CAN DO)     CALL --- --- ----! 

There are very few who are able to hand this card out, because few people reach the place of, no personal agenda, total death to self, or the crucified risen life. Ok here's what I need:
I need card carrying people who have been "Buried with Me in baptism, and are risen with Me through the faith in the operation of My Father, who raised Me from the dead. [13] People, that when they were dead in they're sins and living according to they're flesh, I resurrected together with Me, having forgiven all they're trespasses; [14] I blotted out all they're sins that were being held against them, everything which was contrary to they're eternal life, I took out of the way, nailing it to My cross; [15] And I spoiled principalities and powers, I made a show of the evil one openly, triumphing over the hoards of hell in the process." Colossians 2:12-15 (KJV)

Everyone who has reached this place of death to self, should carry a literal business card with their contact information on it and I will lead people to you because I am in control of your heart and you are "always ready to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" 1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) Bottom line; I can trust you because you are living a crucified risen life, "you are crucified with Me: nevertheless you live; yet not you, but it's Me living in you: and the life which you now live in the flesh you live by My faith as the Son of God, who loves you, and gave Myself for you." Galatians 2:20 (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment