Sunday, May 1, 2011

 YOU CAN BE SURE I WILL MAKE A WAY ... BUT PROBABLY NOT YOUR WAY

 YOU CAN BE SURE I WILL MAKE A WAY ... BUT PROBABLY NOT YOUR WAY

It's human nature to assume I am interested in their comfort, but nothing could be further from the truth. Comfort zones are filled with luke warm believers that make me want to spit up. I find no faith at all in comfort zones, making it impossible for them to please Me. The temple was a comfort zone filled with merchants making money and establishing a comfort zone in My Fathers house of prayer, I enjoyed messing it up.

Pain, suffering, and physical death, are so feared and shunned by western christians, that they have all been placed in satan's tool bag. However western mindset constantly tries to place Me in their comfort zone, with a two car garage, two bathes, and a wide screen TV. Why would I wish this on anyone, when My plan is to have all things common and not to heap to yourself riches on this earth.

There is a spirit of selfishness, that sounds very innocent and nobel, but it is birthed in hell. It's called privacy. The fear of letting others into parts of your life because you are fearful. You have your program of how you do things in life, your home is you castle, and you refuse to let anyone, even Me change it. 

You say, "God has control of my life", yet the, "least of these", can never enter your private life. You do not apply, "In as much as you do to the least of these, you have done it unto Me", to this area of your life. I do not need a physical house to live in, but the least do. If you have made Me lord, you no longer own a castle. You have no more rights, not even to privacy. I own you, you are mine, lock, stock, and barrel. If I choose for you to serve in a palace or a prison, or both, what is that to you, it is My choice not yours. 

The western mindset is, palaces only, we rebuke the prisons. That mindset is about to be broken as the western world crumbles. You calling is to have a spiritually clean heart and physically dirty hands. You are to minister life, out where the sinners are, while building the body at the same time. I came from the holiest place to sit with sinners and publicans. My calling is your calling, you are not greater than you master.

You are stumbling and cheating My people by putting on a front, saying, "this is the real Me". Pretending that you have great faith when you are scared to death inside. Refusing to leave a comfort zone while pretending you have given all. This lifestyle will never enter the kingdom. 

Comfort zone people have no clue what it Means to be poured out as a drink offering. They relegate martyrdom to new testament times and say I would never allow the gift of martyrdom in the western church, that's for eastern christians and bible times. The very thought of being handcuffed and hauled off to a jail, for serving Me openly, is appalling. 

What would the neighbors think? there is no privacy in prison, it would be all over the news, my reputation would be ruined, My family needs me, what about my job? No, no  never, I rebuke the very thought, this would never be God. Most comfort zone people will deny Me in the end, claiming, "God would never want me to suffer loss". 

My gifts and callings are without repentance, once you are called it stands for the rest of your life. Hiding in a comfort zone, for any reason, will not excuse you from your calling. If you are angry, or bitterness because the road I chose for you was different than you had imagined, repent and get over it, your calling is still in effect. 

I will not join in your pouting or your pity party. I have empowered you to fight the good fight of faith, you are a soldier of My cross and I hold you accountable according to the power I have given you. I refuse to cut you any slack because I know My power in you great, if you will grow up, and get back into the secret place with Me.

I will accept no excuses, there in no place for fearful wimps, or selfish privacy people in My kingdom. I have men, women, and children dying every day for My sake, while westerners are fearing they might loose their big screen TV. 
When I walk through the west, I want to throw up. It's time to clean again, so I am going to walk through the western temple one more time.

Matthew 16:24-26 (AMP)
Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also. [25] For whoever is bent on saving his temporal life his comfort and security here shall lose it eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security here for My sake shall find it life everlasting. [26] For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life his blessed life in the kingdom of God? Or what would a man give as an exchange for his blessed life in the kingdom of God?

Matthew 21:12-13 (KJV)
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, [13] And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (AMP)
Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received as a Gift from God? You are not your own, [20] You were bought with a price purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.

John 21:21-22 (AMP)
When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, Lord, what about this man? [22] Jesus said to him, If I want him to stay (survive, live) until I come, what is that to you? What concern is it of yours? You follow Me!

Matthew 11:19 (AMP)
The Son of Man came eating and drinking with others, and they say, Behold, a glutton and a wine drinker, a friend of tax collectors and especially wicked sinners! Yet wisdom is justified and vindicated by what she does (her deeds) and by her children.

John 13:16-17 (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. [17] If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

Acts 4:32 (KJV)
And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

Matthew 6:20-25,30-33 (AMP)
But gather and heap up and store for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal; [21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. [22] The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your entire body will be full of light. [23] But if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you your conscience is darkened, how dense is that darkness! [24] No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in). [25] Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater in quality than food, and the body far above and more excellent than clothing? [30] But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith? [31] Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? [32] For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all. [33] But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.

Hebrews 11:32-40 (AMP)
And what shall I say further? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets, [33] Who by the help of faith subdued kingdoms, administered justice, obtained promised blessings, closed the mouths of lions, [34] Extinguished the power of raging fire, escaped the devourings of the sword, out of frailty and weakness won strength and became stalwart, even mighty and resistless in battle, routing alien hosts. [35] Some women received again their dead by a resurrection. Others were tortured to death with clubs, refusing to accept release offered on the terms of denying their faith, so that they might be resurrected to a better life. I Kings 17:17-24; II Kings 4:25-37. [36] Others had to suffer the trial of mocking and scourging and even chains and imprisonment. [37] They were stoned to death; they were lured with tempting offers to renounce their faith; they were sawn asunder; they were slaughtered by the sword; while they were alive they had to go about wrapped in the skins of sheep and goats, utterly destitute, oppressed, cruelly treated-- [38] Men of whom the world was not worthy--roaming over the desolate places and the mountains, and living in caves and caverns and holes of the earth. [39] And all of these, though they won divine approval by means of their faith, did not receive the fulfillment of what was promised, [40] Because God had us in mind and had something better and greater in view for us, so that they these heroes and heroines of faith should not come to perfection apart from us before we could join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment