Thursday, June 7, 2012

ANGEL'S WORKING OVERTIME?

ANGEL'S WORKING OVERTIME?

Did you know that you have an angel assigned to help you complete your purpose on earth? That's right "the Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Me and who revere and worship Me with awe and each of you, He delivers." Psalm 34:7 (AMP) However many believers in the western world are so ignorant of My word and it's effect in the spirit world, most angels work over time just to keep western believers alive.

Put these two facts together, Satan, "the thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. "... John 10:10 (AMP) fact number two; A man's moral self shall be filled with the fruit of his mouth; and with the consequence of his words he (receives) good or evil. [21] (because) Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it for death or life." Proverbs 18:20-21 (AMP) Keep these two fact in mind, one: there is an extremely powerful spirit being who longs to kill you and could easily do it except for My angels protection. Plus two: whatever you say with your tongue can close or open the door wide open for him and some statements even put bullets in his gun to assassinate you with.

The western believer in an average day speaks so much death into their life that fortunately for them, satan is not omnipresent or they would all be dead. For instance, If they hear an ad saying it's flu season, they speak as the heathen, preparing their mind, to come down with it. Whatever the doctors say they confess, and speak as truth and fact. They speak as a fool, with phrases like "it's just my luck" and "I think I am coming down with something". "You need to slow down, your getting older now" or "I can't wait till I retire".

Don't you know, "Both my parents died of cancer, so it runs in my family". It's the season "We get it every year" and on and on, "we can't afford, I'm going broke, I am going to loose everything. They speak death into their children, making statements like; you will never amount to anything, your ugly, stupid. They speak to themselves, I'm cursed, nothing good ever happens to me, I don't have a chance, it will never happen. The speak death into the atmosphere, it's too cold, too hot, too hard, too far. Whoa is me, gloom, despair and agony on me, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Death litterly flows out of their mouth.

My angels are dismayed at the confessions of believers in the west. They work overtime fighting back against your open invitations to enemy forces to come in and rob, kill and destroy you. Ninety percent of western believers are by their own confessions, believing the enemy will win. The sad thing is, he will, in their lives. What's even sadder is, they will blame Me and call Me a liar. If you speak this language, My word to you this day is, take Me serious, really get born again, become an overcoming believer in Me, the only true and always overcoming God. You must face it friend, face the fact that ..."you (cannot) speak good things when you are evil (wicked) For out of the fullness (the overflow, the superabundance) of the heart the mouth speaks." Matthew 12:34 (AMP)

So, get saved, watch your mouth, which will give your angel a break, and you can live a long, healthy, free, happy, prosperous life of intimacy with Me. "I came so that you could have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)." John 10:10 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment