Saturday, June 30, 2012

I PROVIDE THE AMMUNITION BUT YOU PULL THE TRIGGER

I PROVIDE THE AMMUNITION BUT YOU PULL THE TRIGGER

The battle between flesh and spirit has expanded to all out open war. The enemy flaunts its ungodly acts of defiance in My face with a "take that and that and that attitude". You are not using the firepower I have given you, because you are concentrating on what the enemy is doing and asking Me to shoot him down. I do not pull the trigger.

I give you more firepower than you will ever need to obliterate the enemy, "I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and physical and mental strength and ability over all the power that the enemy possesses; and nothing shall in any way harm you." Luke 10:19 (AMP) I tell you where to aim, and I guide the bullets to their target. As your personal guide and power source, I always do My job, but if you do not equip yourself for battle and learn to use the weapons I provide, you will become a POW and he will will flaunt you before the world, as he beheads you in front of your friends and holds your head as a trophy.

Don't play games, for the battle has now increased to full scale war. The enemy has infiltrated the church ranks with unprecedented temptations to immorality, by questioning My motives for establishing a standard of holiness. He is constantly saying "HATH GOD SAID", and I know it's having an effect when I hear believers question, "WHATS WRONG WITH ???" You are ordered to shoot him down before he can open his mouth. I have given all My followers permission to use the ultimate weapon, MY NAME and fire it every time the enemy pops his ugly or beautiful head up. Use My name because "in and at the name of Jesus every knee (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, [11] And every tongue frankly and openly confess and acknowledge that I AM Lord, to the glory of My Father. Philippians 2:10-11 (AMP)

Never never look at his offers or dialog with the enemy. He will convince you to put your weapon down and he will bind you before you know it. Now even pastors and leaders are refusing to use My name openly, the enemy is chaining them up. Now I am raising up new bold generals, raw recruits right from the streets. However, I remind everyone, I supply the ammunition, but only you can lock, load and fire! It's you or him, there is no negotiating. Be bold and remind everyone including your allies that, "there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby you must be saved." Acts 4:12 (KJV)



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment