Thursday, June 14, 2012

YOUR DESTINY IS DETERMINED BY ABOUT

YOUR DESTINY IS DETERMINED BY ABOUT

There will be tens of thousands of Christians burning in hell for eternity because they were deceived by the word "ABOUT". The word "about" is one of the most innocent, harmless, little words in the English language. The word (ABOUT) is a tab on 99% of all personal, business, and religious Internet sites. Did you know I have a site, My Father has a site, the Holy Spirit has a site, all the apostles have their sites, all the patriarchs have sites. We all use the same site, www.bible.com click on a translation you understand, and there you will find (Abouts) galore. The searching is all up to you.

There are several categories to choose from, there is a SPIRIT BEING and HUMAN BEING tab, then each has it's own GOOD and EVIL tab. There you can browse and learn about all our principles, our joys, sorrows, what pleases and angers us, our hopes, dreams. Now if you go to the SPIRIT BEING, GOOD category that's where you will learn all about Me, My Father, and My Holy Spirit, commonly known as the God Head. There is no higher category you can know about. Here you can learn about super power, light, holiness, healing, blessing, life, righteousness, agelessness, and true health, wealth and prosperity. You can hit the ABOUT tab for the rest of your life and still not know about it all.

Here is the shocking part that separates our site from all the others. You can spend your whole life in the ABOUT section, even long enough to memorize everything and take all that knowledge to hell with you. The tab you should click on is KNOW because the only ones that escape hell are those that know Me and I know them. However don't look for it, because it's not there. We did not set up a link for that because "no one is able to come to Me unless the Father Who sent Me attracts and draws him and gives him the desire to come to Me, and then I will raise him up from the dead at the last day." John 6:44 (AMP)

You will know your are one of those being drawn, if you keep feeling there is still more to life than what you have and nothing on earth seems to satisfy that longing. When you feel you must talk to somebody, but somebody bigger than a human. When you finally become desperate enough to fill that gnawing void to know, it will cause you to cry out" GOD IF YOU ARE REAL ... SHOW ME!!! I be right there, because "everyone who keeps on asking, receives; and he who keeps on seeking, finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:8 (AMP)

There are some people who say, "God doesn't talk to people", these are those who know about Me and are still on their way to hell. Can you possibly imagine Me loving you so much that I died for you but didn't want to talk to you. This is not judgment or condemnation it's just fact. These people have a strong passion and desire for knowledge, but they are not interested in a relationship. Even if they ... "understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if they have sufficient faith so that they can remove mountains, but have not love (a love relationship with Me) They are nothing (a useless nobody)." 1 Corinthians 13:2 (AMP)

On the other hand, if you sin and you can't feel good about it, and loose sleep over it, and you can't get it out of your mind until you correct it, then I am drawing you to righteousness. I do not work with knowledge, I work with drawing power followed by revelation. We deliberately "concealed all these things relating to salvation from the wise and understanding and learned, and revealed them to babes (the childish, unskilled, and untaught). Because it was My Father's, gracious will and choice and good pleasure." Luke 10:21 (AMP)

When My Father draws you, you can walk in His light and My blood ... cleanses (removes) all sin and guilt and keeps you cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations."
1 John 1:7 (AMP) Christians in hell? Yes because that's just a human religious label, but none of My blood washed children nor My bride will ever be in hell, because "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [30] I and my Father are one." John 10:27-30 (KJV)

Therefore put no confidence in the word ABOUT!



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment