Monday, June 18, 2012

SPIRITUAL AMNESIA

SPIRITUAL AMNESIA

Religion has a way of creating callouses on the human heart, causing memory loss. It's no particular religion but a religious spirit that invades all churches. Millions of believers seem to suffer from this spiritual amnesia. They seem to have forgotten what it is like to be lost. Maybe even you have become so comfortable that you cannot remember the paralyzing fear of no hope. The stomach cramps that kept you awake with the thought of dying, somehow have faded from memory.

"The love of the great body of people (has grown) cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity" Matthew 24:12 (AMP) This body is not just the world but the complacent church included. If you are not feeling the pain of those still in darkness, then your love is growing cold. If you are not telling people that I have made a way for them, then you are cold and don't know it. This lack of love will eventually cause you to fall away.

I need to break your heart again, because I am "close to those who are of a broken heart and save such as are crushed with sorrow for sin and are humbly and thoroughly penitent." Psalm 34:18 (AMP) Have you forgotten how broken you were when I saved you? In your brokenness I sent someone to you. Don't you realize that it's My love that saved you, but it's also My love that keeps you.

Are you so foolish and so senseless and so silly? Having begun your new life spiritually with the Holy Spirit, are you now reaching perfection by dependence on the flesh? [4] Have you suffered so many things and experienced so much all for nothing (to no purpose)--if it really is to no purpose and in vain? [5] Did I supply you with My marvelous Holy Spirit, who works powerfully and miraculously among you, and do so on the grounds of your doing what the religion demands, or because (in your brokenness) you believed in and adhered to and trusted in and relied on the message that you heard?" Galatians 3:3-5 (AMP)

I must speak hard to you because your heart has become hardened, if you are letting your friends and coworkers die without telling them, there is a way to life. You must quickly "sow to yourselves in righteousness and reap mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek Me , till I come and rain a (right heart in) you" Hosea 10:12 (KJV) The Spirit of the Lord was upon me, (now He's upon you) because he hath anointed (you) to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent (you) to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised" Luke 4:18 (KJV)

Listen carefully, I made you "the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste (its strength, its quality), how can its saltness be restored? It is not good for anything any longer but to be thrown out and trodden underfoot by men." Matthew 5:13 (AMP) I know you will not like this, but if your love is so cold after I showed you mercy and saved you, that you will let those around you suffer for years and die and go to hell, then I do not know you. This is the way it is; If (you) the watchman see death coming, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if death comes, and take any person from among them, he is taken away lost in his sin; but his blood will I require at (your) hand." Ezekiel 33:6 (KJV)

Please beloved, I love you as much as I do them, because I am not a respecter of persons, so (repent and fall on Me and) have your heart broken to pieces, otherwise you leave Me no choice but to fall on you and you will be crushed to powder and It will winnow (you), scattering (you) like dust." Matthew 21:44 (AMP) If you repent, "I will give one heart with Mine, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh:" Ezekiel 11:19 (KJV)

Then you will be able to "rejoice with them that rejoice, and weep with them that weep. [16] and be of the same mind one toward another. Not minding high things, but condescending to men of low estate, (like yourself). (Don't think you got it all together, because without love you are nothing)." Romans 12:15-16 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment