Saturday, June 2, 2012

ARE YOU SPOILED BY YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER?

ARE YOU SPOILED BY YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER?

When a father gives his child anything he or she asks for, the consensus is, the child is spoiled. Well that's what My Father will do for you if only two conditions are met. He would spoil you rotten, but that is not possible, you will see why in a minute. If you lose something, just ask and He will show you where it is. If you need something, just ask and it's yours. If you get sick, ask Him ask for healing, and you are better. If you feel down, ask for joy and it's yours. If your tired, ask for rest and in a few minutes you will feel like you slept 8 hours. If you get into trouble "My Father heareth, and will deliver you out of all your troubles." Psalm 34:17 (KJV).

This is the way the kingdom is set up, "If you live in Me abide vitally united to Me and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you". John 15:7 (AMP) Some who are reading this have actually reached this place in Me and you do not know it. We did not just thoughtlessly make this declaration. We are not ignorant but We are wisdom, My Father and I do not only have wisdom, We are wisdom! Therefore "the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." James 3:17 (KJV)

So when My words remain in you, this wisdom with all it's attributes mysteriously woven between My spoken and written words, becomes part of your very nature. With My words remaining in your spirit, your soul takes on My very nature. In a few short months you can say, "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21 (KJV) Meaning, people can't tell the difference between you and Me, when they see you, they see me. Wisdom is only the first ingredient needed in order for Me to spoil people. This wisdom prevents you from wasting time asking for things I already said would be added unto you just for seeking the kingdom first. Remember the covenant I made with you, "seek ye first the kingdom of God, and my righteousness; and all these things, (food, clothes, and shelter), shall be added unto you". Wisdom will also keep you from asking for foolish things, the things that do not further My purpose for you being born.

The second part of the agreement, "If you abide in Me", actually cancels out the meaning of the word "spoiled". When you abide in Me, you walk in unconditional love. And unconditional love "seeketh not her own," 1 Corinthians 13:5 (KJV) So if you ask for 100,000 dollars We know, it won't be for yourself. Because you are abiding in Me, and My word remaining in you, all your requests are actually being made by Me, through you, you actually become My mouthpiece. This kingdom promise would never be made if you, in your flesh were doing the asking. Your flesh cannot be trusted for a second "because (your soul man always) asks with wrong purpose and evil, selfish motives. Your intention is when you get what you desire to spend it in sensual pleasures." James 4:3 (AMP)

I am completely safe making this offer, because with My word remaining in you and you living in Me and My unconditional love, you will only ask for things, We have already set aside for you, in order for you to accomplish your kingdom purpose. We laugh at some of the junk that is requested by carnal believers, who live after the flesh. They have "two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), they are unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything they think, feel, and decide. [7] For truly, they should never imagine such a person will receive anything he asks for, from the Me, James 1:8 & 7 (AMP)

So as far as We are concerned, if you are after the Spirit, with My word remaining in you, and you living in Me "as many as are the promises of God, they all find a Yes answer, in Me, the Christ..." 2 Corinthians 1:20 (AMP) Here's just a thought, if you are living this way and do not have everything everything you need, it could be you are not asking enough. Don't ever hesitate to ask, and never be afraid of what you will get. Let Me ask you this; "what man is there of you, if his son asks him for a loaf of bread, will hand him a stone? [10] Or if he asks for a fish, will hand him a serpent? [11] If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good and advantageous gifts to your children, how much more will I Who am in heaven perfect as I am, give good and advantageous things to those who keep on asking Him!" Matthew 7:9-11 (AMP)

Now, go ahead ask Me for anything you need, if you are not carnal, you got it!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment