Tuesday, June 19, 2012

STOP BROADCASTING MY BATTLE PLANS

STOP BROADCASTING MY BATTLE PLANS
(a word to all My leaders)

You wonder why the devil is always picking on you, and you are hit on every side, but beloved you bring much of it on yourself. It is bad enough when you tell all your friends who do not need to know My plan, but for you to broadcast it all over the world is crazy. You are telling the enemy where and when I am going to strike, so he can set up ambushments of all kinds, to win the battle. Why do you think I told Peter, James, and John when we were going down the mountain, I even, "commanded them, Do not mention to anyone what you have seen, until the Son of Man has been raised from the dead." Matthew 17:9 (AMP)

I suffered a lot of things because excited people could not keep their mouth shut. One day "they brought a man who was deaf and had difficulty in speaking, and they begged Me to place My hand upon him. [33] So I took him aside from the crowd privately, (deliberately so no one would see us) I thrust My fingers into the man's ears and spat and touched his tongue; [34] And looking up to heaven, I sighed (because I knew what this guy was going to do) and said, Ephphatha, which means, Be opened! [35] And his ears were opened, his tongue was loosed, and he began to speak distinctly and as he should. [36] And in My own interest I admonished and ordered them sternly and expressly to tell no one; but the more I commanded them, the more zealously they proclaimed it." Mark 7:32-36 (AMP) That one miracle caused Me more trouble than you could imagine. His disobedience started the hordes of hell marching, toward Me.

The enemy cannot read your thoughts, he can only inject them and he does not know what your doing with them, until you show him by deeds or words. When he fires thoughts of doubt, he does not know if they are affecting you, until you open your mouth. When you speak faith he knows the thoughts are backfireing and he will leave you alone for a while. But if you speak doubt, he knows you have been infected and affected and he will fire ten times more, in rapid succession, until he hears you talk yourself into a defeated state. When I was a baby King Herod wanted to kill Me and satan surely wanted Me dead but neither one could find Me. So satan had Herod send the wisemen to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him , bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also." Matthew 2:8 (KJV) If it was today, Herod would simply google it and send his troops to kill Me, because there are not many wise men in the west.

The same thing happens with the plans I speak in your spirit man. The demons have no idea what I am telling My followers, unless you tell them. You that know sports, know that a winning team never shares it's plays with the opposition because the element of surprise determines the winner in most games. The military always wears camouflage for the purpose of going undetected. When they are trying to take new territory, they stay low and quiet and hidden as long as possible. They go under cover as far into enemy territory as they can before they attack catching the enemy fully unprepared and defeat him. My church in the east is built in extreme secrecy, yet it is a thousand times bigger and stronger than the western church. If they advertised the way the west does, they would all be martyrs. They are all led by My Spirit, and He makes all the daily announcements in their secret places alone with Me.

Can you imagine one of your generals sending the enemy general a bulletin, "we are planning an attack on your compound at 1700 hours, using 16 navy seals, via the culvert that flows to the sea." He would be hung for treason. Yet months in advance the enemy knows all about the dreams and visions I have given you in solitude. Dreams and visions you should have guarded, only revealing them to those I have chosen to work with you. The enemy can never defeat My plan, but he can defeat you if you set yourself up for it. At best you make your mission much harder because of the increased opposition. When you tell someone of little faith something that takes great faith, you have just set yourself up for a mocking spirit to attack you. The enemy try's to place little faith or fearful people in charge of kingdom finances in order to put a strangle hold on every dream and vision. Many heated battles are between the visionary and the finance director. In the kingdom those who carry the purse have no authority, beyond keeping accurate and honest records.

Many of My missions have seen far less results because someone revealed what I had called them to do, before it was time. I loved all My disciples equally, but I only took Peter, James and John to the mountain, in order to keep in confidence the things that were revealed. Judas definitely could not be trusted. Don't you remember when Peter said to Me, "You are the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). [30] And I charged them sharply to tell no one about Me". Mark 8:29-30 (AMP) Don't think for a moment that I am afraid of the devil or demons, they are scared to death of Me, but I must think of the mission and it's completion, down to the day and hour. Here is a simple kingdom truth, "I use Men to establish My kingdom on earth, satan uses men to stop them".

I know your heart and it is pure but many times your zeal overrules your wisdom and you act as if you have no enemy, and no opposition, by blurting out all My battle plans right in front of him. Never share My plans in front of a fearful person, "whoever is fearful and trembling, let him (including board members, deacons and elders) turn back and depart from (the meeting) Judges 7:3 (AMP) Never reveal My dreams and visions, in front of strangers, the evil spirits in the Moslems, buddhists, atheists, mockers, scoffers, homosexuals, rulers of darkness, and principalities all hate Me and you. They are all anxious to find out My plans to establish the kingdom, in order to destroy them before they are birthed. I love your heart but you must learn when to speak and when to keep your mouth shut!

If I give you a mission, only speak of it, to those who are part of the mission, until it is launched, otherwise the enemy will use his people to block and hinder you at every turn. Even well meaning people, who are believers and unbelievers will unknowingly do things to hinder the operation. Don't you think it strange that all of a sudden, things are misplaced, stolen, broken, cut, bruised, forgotten, spilled, dropped, tipped over, empty, buried, melted, scratched, dented, bent, or flat. Good people, suddenly pick up attitudes, forget, get mad, walk off, complain, find fault, argue, bicker, get mixed up, are impatient, loose concentration, misunderstand, get hurt feelings, and quit, all because the enemy camp knew the plan way in advance and has every type of hindering demon set for an ambush.

Why do you think some people make a 180 degree turn, just days before the launch of one of My plans. The enemy got to them through a lying spirit, with doubt and criticism. There are times to speak things in to existence and times that speaking too soon will put a thing out of existence. There is a time to keep silence and a time to speak," Ecclesiastes 3:7 (AMP) Kingdom generals know which is which.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment