Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A MILLION WORDS DO NOT EQUAL ONE ACTION

A MILLION WORDS DO NOT EQUAL ONE ACTION
What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He came to the first and said, Son, go and work today in the vineyard. [29] And he answered, I will not; but afterward he changed his mind and went. [30] Then the man came to the second and said the same thing. And he replied, I will go, sir; but he did not go. [31] Which of the two did the will of the father? They replied, The first one. Jesus said to them, Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the harlots will get into the kingdom of heaven before you." Matthew 21:28-31 (AMP)

Worthless promises flow much freer in an emotional religious atmosphere than any place in Christianity. Atmosphere works wonders on the soul man, yet has no effect on the spirit man whatsoever. "they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit." Romans 8:5 (KJV) However it is impossible to distinguish between soul power and spirit power in an emotionally charged atmosphere, while everything is energized.

Unbelievable commitments are made during these highly energized moments. "I'll live for you, I'll die for you, I'll go anywhere you want me to go, all I have is yours, none of me and all of you", and on and on it goes until the atmosphere returns to normal. That's when We in the kingdom ask, "When is all this suppose to start?" Later you hear these same people saying, "sorry, I have a party, I'm on vacation, My schedule is full, I'm building my house, pastor I would BUT" and on and on again only in reverse. The soul man is as fickle as the a reed in the wind, "tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" (using all kinds of gimmicks and gadgets), Ephesians 4:14 (KJV)

Good soil needs nothing but seeds of truth and love for it to bring forth 30, 60, and 100 times as much as was planted. It can be sown in the bathroom, in a car, on a street corner, in a restaurant, laying in a bed, or on the job. Anywhere My Spirit decides to reveal himself. The more you use an artificial presence, the more artificial Christians you will create. True believers are never created with the use of artificial means. A jail cell is not artificial, yet I use it over and over. A hospital bed, a grave side, the battle front, all set the stage for the spirit man to come alive. Some times I use a simple paper, like a divorce paper, bankruptcy papers, or an eviction notice.

My Spirit shows up in the most unusual places, in bar rooms, pool halls, under a bridge, in a motel room, in a plane, on a sinking ship, in a life boat, or deep in the woods. In all these places of conversion, never once do I ask them to close their eyes and bow their head. They never raise their hand, they just get up and follow Me, when My spirit draws them. In My time on earth, I did not end up with a large crowd, but the ones I had, turned the whole world up side down, for Me. They never said, they would die for Me, but they all did. They did a whole lot of walking and very little talking.

When I walked among men I had no sound system, no lights with dimmers, except a lamp at night, no strobes, no special effects, no instruments, no props, moving stages, or cameras. I did not offer padded pews, carpeted floors, or overheads. My congregation had the sun for heat and evening dew for air conditioning. As a matter of fact the foxes had lurking holes and the birds of the air had roosts and nests, but I had no place to lay My head." Luke 9:58 (AMP) All this talk about being like the early church is so funny because, they had nothing but Spirit power and they knew how to use it. One day Peter and John were so broke, they couldn't even afford a light bulb, much less a sound system. They stirred the whole city up when Peter said "Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 (KJV)

If you concentrate on the spirit man, My power will greatly increase and the artificial Christian will leave, because their soul man must be artificially fed with excitement and be entertained. They always talk like the spirit man, but they will never make a lasting commitment. The kingdom of darkness is much better at exciting the soul than the church. The un-crucified flesh will always seek out what ever kingdom has the best show in town. My power resides only in My presence and only the spirit man will recognize it, and grow and be transformed by it. Outside of My presence everything is artificial.

This is My word to the modern western church people who operate in soul power "although they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it, their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession. Avoid all such people turn away from them."
2 Timothy 3:5 (AMP) Get out of the talking church into the walking church.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment