Saturday, June 16, 2012

QUIT MOANING AND DO IT OVER AGAIN!

QUIT MOANING AND DO IT OVER AGAIN!
I am so tired of hearing My sheep say, "if I only had it to do all over again I would ... blah blah blah". I say, "no you would not"! At this very moment you are living an over/again life and doing something over again, complaining like you did last year. If you don't do something different, next year you will say, "if I could only live last year over again". When you get up today, you are getting up, all over again, just like you did yesterday, but are you going to get up different than you got up yesterday, if not, you will moan about today, tomorrow. You are insane if you keep repeating your same habits and expect your life to change.

You cannot re-live yesterday, but you can redirect today, so yesterday will not be repeated. Look at the clock and you will notice, that this same time appeared yesterday on the dial and it will appear again tomorrow. What was your attitude this exact time yesterday? Were you happy with yesterday's outcome? If yes, then repeat today with the same attitude. If no, then change your attitude now! and you won't say, "if I only had it to do over again." tomorrow.

Life is not complicated, the big issue is not whether you are happy of not, it's wether I am in charge or not. Here is a kingdom principle: When I am completely in charge of your life; "If I had it too do it over again" will never come out of your mouth again. "If you commit your way to Me, by rolling each care of your load on Me; by trusting (leaning on, relying on, and being confident) in Me, I will bring (My will) to pass." Psalm 37:5 (AMP) Now I ask you, do you really wish you could do things over again? If you really do, beginning right now, sincerely and totally turn your schedule over to Me. Say it OUT LOUD, then turn your family, friends, and all your possessions. Now the hard ones, turn your mind and your mouth over to Me.

There is a reason for saying it out loud, I need to emphasize that mouth of yours, because your "tongue is like a fire, a world of iniquity: it is the tongue among our members, that defiles the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of (your whole day) nature; it is set on fire of hell (with it, hell can plan your day)" James 3:6 (KJV) Work hard to control what you say, because "the human tongue can be tamed by no man. It is a restless (undisciplined, irreconcilable) evil, full of deadly poison. [9] With it you bless the Me and My Father, and with it you curse men who were made in My likeness! [10] Out of the same mouth come forth blessing and cursing. These things, ought not to be so." James 3:8-10 (AMP) I you don't watch your mouth today, tonight you will say, "I wish I could start today over again".

This must be done out loud, audibly, consciously and sincerely, every day for the rest of your life. Let Me forewarn you, the saddest moment in heaven is when a new arrival enters the gates and says,"I wish I could do it over again". Here in heaven, every few minutes I hear this moaning, "Ooooh if I could only do it all over again", when believers see what they could have had. You will experience a deep sense of waste when you take your first tour here. During this tour you will fully realize that every thought, deed and word spoken on earth, now determines your eternity. However, here everything is final and nothing can be done over again. Just remember this, At the end, "the sea will give up the dead which are in it; and death and hell will deliver up the dead which are in them: and every human being will be judged according to their works." Revelation 20:13 (KJV)

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, if your not happy with your past life, forget it and start over again. But please don't enter insanity and do it the same way, expecting a different result. Turn it all over to Me, and say it out loud so your brain can grasp it, this will help you "cast down your imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against (My plan for your day), (you will only do it) by taking captive every thought (and let Me screen it);" 2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment