Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HEY PREACHERS!!! ENOUGH WITH ALL THE SERMONS

HEY PREACHERS!!! ENOUGH WITH ALL THE SERMONS

Why should people believe all those enticing words, when there is no proof that any of it is true! There are three types of witnesses, the ones that heard about it, the ones who saw it, and the ones that experienced it. The testimony of the ones that heard about it is always thrown out as hearsay. Those that saw it, have much more credibility but the view from their perspective is always in question. However with the ones that experienced it, there is no doubt because it actually happened to them.

Your sermons are deemed less and less reliable and more and more doubtful, because they are all hearsay. You keep finding ways to tell the same bible stories in a different way, to keep people awake. I did not call you to keep telling people how I healed the sick, I said for you to "heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8 (KJV) Heaven is tired of seeing millions dying in sickness and poverty, while you teach how things should be done, but show nothing. If My power still heals today, and you claim to have My power where's the proof? "When I call people to preach, they go out and preach everywhere, I keep working with them and confirming their message by the attesting signs and miracles that closely accompanied their messages" Mark 16:20 (AMP)

I am no longer going to allow whole cities to lie in darkness because you refuse to "humble yourselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from your wicked ways; yes they will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin, and will heal their land (but it will be because of My intercessors, not because of your powerless sermons.) " 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) Sermons, Sermons, Sermons; Sermons on radio, TV, CDs, in books, from pulpits, on the Internet, you can even buy sermons, all prepared to preach, you can add special effects, for a few extra bucks and you can really wow your audiences!

I wanted you to wow the people, by emptying the wheel chairs, raising a few dead bodies, and casting out a bunch of devils. Some of you are even tormented by demons of jealousy, envy, and lust. I am no longer going to tolerate this hypocrisy, "You eat the fat, you clothe yourselves with the wool, you kill the fatlings, but you do not feed the sheep. [4] The diseased and weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the hurt and crippled you have not bandaged, those gone astray you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought to find, but with force and hardhearted harshness you have ruled them.

[5] And they were scattered because there was no real shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild beasts of the field. [6] My sheep wandered (from church to church, looking for a demonstration of power) through all the mountains and upon every high hill; yes, My sheep were scattered upon all the face of the earth (and you kept saying they were rebellious), so no one searched or sought for them. [7] Therefore, you spiritual shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

[8] As I live, says the Lord God, surely because My sheep became a prey, and My sheep became food for every (crooked TV evangelist to fleece) because there was no shepherd--neither did My shepherds search for My sheep, but the shepherds, kept preparing powerless sermons and fed themselves and fed not My sheep-- [9] Therefore, O you spiritual shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: [10] Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My sheep at their hand and cause them to cease feeding the sheep, you are done pastoring, get a job because neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. I will rescue My sheep from their mouths, that they may not be food for them," (because I will send them to churches that have shepherds that walk the talk with demonstrations of power!) Ezekiel 34:3-10 (AMP)

The day is over when My people look like gerbils, year in and year out, hearing messages that sound good and they go out and jump into their routine wheel of life, hardly able to remember the title and run until the next week, only to come back to try to stay awake through another nice sounding sermon, and back into the routine wheel of life, all the while thinking "where is God, does He even care?" I have had enough with the sermons! Real pastors, will give My people the message of life and show them My power!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment