Thursday, December 20, 2012

THERE ARE NO LITTLE THINGS IN THE KINGDOM***WHEN YOU CARE***I CARE

THERE ARE NO LITTLE THINGS IN THE KINGDOM***WHEN YOU CARE***I CARE

When I tell you to pick up a piece of paper from the ground, you question if it is really Me or just your mind, but if I spoke to you and told you to call a certain number and a miracle happened as a result, you would not question. Your sensitivity to My instruction, is very essential to your influence in the world. Did you know, whoever gives to one of the little ones in rank or influence even a cup of cold water because he is My disciple, surely I declare to you, you shall not lose your reward.?" Matthew 10:42 (AMP)

The thoughts you receive to do good are not coming from the evil one, but from Me, the one who reside in your spirit man. I seldom speak in an audible voice and if I do you will surely never question it! When ever someone talks of Me speaking to them, they speak of thoughts generated from their inner man. Note this Kingdom Rule: The king never starts with the big things! All big things are a result of dozens of little things.

I am able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, you will be self-sufficient, possessing enough, to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance, for every good work and charitable donation. [9] As it is written, He the benevolent person, scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever!

[10] And I will provide seed for the sower and bread for eating and will also provide and multiply your resources for sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness, which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity. [11] Thus you will be enriched in all things and in every way, so that you can be generous, and your generosity will bring forth thanksgiving to Me." 2 Corinthians 9:8-11 (AMP)

As soon as you learn how important details are to Me you will be able to "lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset you, and run with patience the race that is set before you." Hebrews 12:1 (KJV) The sins lye in the details! The little thoughts that start out with, "it won't hurt anyone!" or "no one will ever know". If I tell you to buy a flower and hand it to a perfect stranger, do and say exactly what I say, because it's not about you, yet it has everything to do with you. I want that person to have that flower from Me. I know the flower will lead to they're salvation and your caring for the small things will relieve their suffering much faster.

Now when you learn to listen to My thoughts, I listen to yours. If you thing, "boy I am thirsty, and some offers you a drink, that Me at work, answering your thought, what ever you need I am there for you, whenever you "seek (aim at and strive after) first of all My kingdom and the thousands of little things, I ask you to do, you know (My way of doing and being right), and then whenever you need something, whatever it is, I will do it for you." Matthew 6:33 (AMP)

Think of how easy your days would be if all the details were taken care of for you. When I ask you do something small for someone, I am taking care of their details. So then, whatever you desire that others would do to and for you, even so do also to and for them, for this is (sums up) everything in the kingdom." Matthew 7:12 (AMP) If you want a stress free life, take all the little things that I say, very serious and I will take even your thoughts and wishes serious. You have no idea how much I love you, and want to care for you, but you must do things kingdom style!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment