Sunday, December 23, 2012

THE GOOD AND BAD CRUST OF THE WORLD

THE GOOD AND BAD CRUST OF THE WORLD

The outer shell of the earth, is a crust that makes the surface inhabitable, by separating it's fiery core, from it's surface. Without the crust, the planet would become a ball of liquid fire. The earths hardened crust is a must for human survival, but in the spirit world a hardened crust can form around the human heart, preventing the tenderness needed to hear My voice. Knowing and hearing My voice is a must to live, and move in the kingdom.

The heart crust is formed over time by a consistent series of disappointments, hurts, painful insults and put downs, coming from people you trusted. I understand the human heart and that it, in the natural must protect itself from unbearable pain. That protection comes in the form of an involuntary building up, of a hard impenetrable crust like surface. It means that "Hope has been repeatedly deferred and crushed, and made the heart hard, but when your desire is fulfilled, it is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 (AMP)

An open tender heart is exposed and an easy target to wound with a tongue that is a world of wickedness, set among your members, contaminating and depraving the whole body and setting on fire the wheel of birth (the cycle of man''s nature), being itself ignited by hell (Gehenna)."James 3:6 (AMP) While you are desiring with all your open heart to fulfill My purpose for your life, you must surround yourself with like minded people. This will help protect you from these callous causing destructive words and heal the wounds quickly.

I am not speaking of the weak western concept of the church! Don't just go to a building and sit in a pew and stare at the back of someones head, that's stupid. When you get together "consider one another's struggles, coach each other to love and to continue doing good works: [25] Do not hibernate or withdraw yourselves, like some are doing ; but keep getting together, and exhort and build up one another : and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25 (KJV)

Some of you have been seriously wounded and allowed the the evil one to separate you where his servants have pounded you with thousands of words and actions. To avoid the pain you have taken a spiritual fetal position and a thick crust has surrounded your heart. All feeling toward Me is buried too deep to activate, and your heart seems dormant and cold. I know your situation seems hopeless, but be of good cheer, you can actually discard that old crusty heart "and I will give you a new heart, and also a new spirit, will I put within you: I will take your stony encrusted heart, out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh, one that can feel My presence again." Ezekiel 36:26 (KJV)

Listen mighty warriors, those of you that have been badly wounded in battle, I see you in your caves; I know you think that the wounds are fatal; but I am here to restore you. I have sent others to surround you and call you out, so that you, who thought you were dead, will come forth, even if you are bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and you face bound about with a napkin, I say, Loose him, and let him go." John 11:44 (KJV) Now this morning, fall on your face before Me, and cry with a loud voice, "create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering, and steadfast spirit within me.

[11] Cast me not away from Your presence and take not Your Holy Spirit from me. [12] Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit. [13] Then will I teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners shall be converted and return to You. [14] Deliver me from bloodguiltiness and death, O God, the God of my salvation, and my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness (Your rightness and Your justice). [15] O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall show forth Your praise." Psalm 51:10-15 (AMP)

I need My old warriors to come forth, now!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment