Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I WILL NOT JUDGE AMERICA, I LOVE AMERICA

I WILL NOT JUDGE AMERICA, I LOVE AMERICA

America will simply self destruct under the rule of her new god. Picture this: The US government ordering the White House security system dismantled, the secret service laid off, all gates and doors to be left open and the announcement made to the world; everyone welcome! How long do you think the president would live?

You may be unaware of this, but because of the covenant established between America's founders and I, a massive kingdom security system was put in place over all it's property. Everyone and everything for two hundred years, has thrived under it's protection. However, the once God honoring government, has been infiltrated with the greedy, the rich and the evil. They have no regard for Me or My word, or the covenant that was established, that has kept My security system in operation.

They deliberately separated themselves (the state) from Me the church, and made it illegal to use My standards, so they could brazenly make laws that I hate. Laws that make wholesale slaughter of My babies, a profitable business. Laws that allow two males to marry, or two females to be joined as a married couple, making a mockery of My natural laws, and the very laws of decency and holiness.

"And so, since they did not see fit to acknowledge Me or approve of Me or consider Me worth the knowing, I simply gave them over to a base and condemned mind to do things not proper or decent but loathsome, [29] Until they were filled (permeated and saturated) with every kind of unrighteousness, iniquity, grasping and covetous greed, and malice. They were full of envy and jealousy, murder, strife, deceit and treachery, ill will and cruel ways.

They were secret backbiters and gossipers, [30] Slanderers, hateful to and hating Me, full of insolence, arrogance, and boasting; inventors of new forms of evil, teaching American children to be disobedient and undutiful to parents. [31] They were without understanding, removing My word from their schools, conscienceless and faithless, heartless and loveless and merciless. Setting up profitable slaughter houses in every city, to kill their children by the millions,. [32] Though they are fully aware of My righteous decree, that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them themselves but approve and applaud others around the world, who practice them." Romans 1:28-32 (AMP)

"Claiming to be wise, they became fools professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves" Romans 1:22 (AMP) and have totally dismantled My security system. They have dismissed or corrupted My (secret service) prophets, and unlocked the border doors. Then they announced to the world that, "we are no longer a Christian nation!" If they think what has happened so far is horrific, the fools, have no idea what satan has planned next. He has waited for two centuries for My security system to be dismantled. The candle business is about to thrive, because the evil one rules.

Now the children that have been taught that I do not exist, are old enough to do what seems right, in their own eyes, based on their education. Life is cheap and murder is a choice, so they choose murder and enjoy killing. The schools once were teachers of right and wrong, a place where I was the right, and satan was the wrong. Since I have been removed, wrong is now right. Now that I have been thrown out of government, a line has been drawn in the sand for all those who claim to be My disciples, you must now abandon all political correctness and be sure you are not siding with the state in any fashion or form.

Because, Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! [21] Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and prudent and shrewd in their own sight! [23] Who justify and acquit the guilty for a bribe, but take away the rights of the innocent and righteous from them! [24] Therefore, as the tongue of fire devours the stubble, and as the dry grass sinks down in the flame, so their root shall be like rottenness and their blossom shall go up like fine dust--because they have rejected and cast away the law and the teaching of the Lord of hosts and have not believed but have treated scornfully and have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel." Isaiah 5:20-21,23-24 (AMP)

I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live" Deuteronomy 30:17-19 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment