Sunday, December 16, 2012

YOUR FAITH SHOULD NOT BE IN ME!!! STOP SAYING "I STILL HAVE A QUARTER TANK"!

YOUR FAITH SHOULD NOT BE IN ME!!! STOP SAYING "I STILL HAVE A QUARTER TANK"!

How is it that humans would rather push things as close to empty as possible' before they refill? It is a known fact that a full tank makes people feel better, and more confident. The tonal difference in the exclamations, "I'm running on empty", and "I've got a full tank", make it clear, that people are much happier with a full tank. So why do they always push it to the empty mark? Even if they run out and are left stranded by the road, after hours of waiting to be rescued, the very next tank, they will return to pushing to empty.It boils down to laziness and only doing what you are absolutely forced to do.

It is so sad that most of the time, the western church, spiritually runs on a quarter tank or less. Instead of filling themselves up with My presence and topping off every single day, they will go to one and occasionally two services a week and get just enough to carry them to the next filling service. The closer your tank gets to empty, the more your fear of world conditions, increases. Any really bad news, drains the tank to empty instantly, and panic begins to set in. Finally the total fear level rises to a point where of tears of repentance begin to flow and in the weeping process, you begin to fill up, as you wait before Me. But at beast it's cheap and phony, because as soon as the crisis is over, your back to pushing empty.

When whole church bodies in a community, run on empty, their combined power level is so low that there is no protection for the people and their communities. The enemy is out to kill every person he can devour, and My presence keeps him at bay. However if there is no one standing in the gap, the whole area is open to an attack, from demon possessed people, driven to kill and destroy.

There are many types of demons that rule over geographical areas. Demons of lust, hate, murder, and the unclean, roam the earth under the direction of the principalities and rulers of darkness. When the churches in a community do not have a real relationship with Me, the community is at the mercy of the enemy. When the churches of a nation as a whole, do not have a real relationship with Me, the nation is at the mercy of the enemy.

If you do not believe the air over your head is populated with demons listen to what My angel said, when I sent him to Daniel, with a vision of the last days. Listen as he explains why he was 21 days late. He said, "Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your mind and heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come as a consequence of and in response to your words. [13] But the prince demon of the kingdom of Persia withstood me for twenty-one days.

Then Michael, one of the chief of the celestial princes, came to help me, for I was stuck there with the kings of Persia. [20] Then he said, ... And now I will return to fight with the hostile prince of Persia; and when I have gone, behold, the hostile prince of Greece will come. [21] ...There is no one who holds with me and strengthens himself against these hostile spirit forces except Michael, your prince national guardian angel." Daniel 10:12-13,20-21 (AMP)

Here is the answer to the whole matter, there is a great misunderstanding of what your faith should be placed in. This is going to shock you, but it should not be placed in Me! Your faith must be in your relationship with Me! For instance a double minded man, may have faith in Me, but let not that man think that he shall receive any thing from Me. [8] because a double minded man is unstable in all his ways." James 1:7-8 (KJV)

This is exactly why "many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, (You had faith in Me, and that's why you were able to do these things, but you had no faith in our relationship) I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. " Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Here's the difference, you can have faith, that your earthly dad exists and that he helps people and probably loves you, but if your faith is based on what you get from him, you do not know him, or love him, or have a relationship with him, your faith will switch to anyone, you can continue to get from. Think about this; If your faith must be in our relationship how do you stand right now? Do you and I walk hand in hand everyday, am I your best friend at your work place? Really? Have you gone around and introduced Me to everybody? That's what you do with best friends.

Unless you have faith in our relationship, you will be as one of the five foolish virgins, they all had faith in Me, they even had faith I would return, but they did not have faith in our relationship, because they did not stay close to Me. When they said, Lord, Lord, open the door to us! [12] I replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you, I am not acquainted with you. We have never had a relationship" Matthew 25:11-12 (AMP) They always said, I still got a quarter tank, I don't need to fill with His presence everyday! But they pushed their lamps to empty! Bottom line, If it always takes a crisis for you to spend time with Me, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you, I am not acquainted with you.

I love you so much, but Can you really say, I truly know my Jesus, we're really close, He will always hold the door open for me? *** If not, you need to build a relationship, you can have faith in, and fast!***
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment