Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NO ONE CAN RIP OFF A KINGDOM CITIZEN

NO ONE CAN RIP OFF A KINGDOM CITIZEN

Some of you are so worried about money, that it is exposing your lack of kingdom understanding. I don't care at all about your money. Let Me break it down, so you can understand. In order to get into the kingdom you must know "if you, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, that much more, your Father which is in heaven, will give good things to them that ask him? [12] So then, because you are convinced of that fact, all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." Matthew 7:11-12 (KJV)

The true kingdom person OBEYS AT ALL TIMES and that obedience in the kingdom is interpreted LOVE. So if you really love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands." John 14:15 (AMP) Now when I said, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:44 (KJV) it is not a suggestion, but a command. If someone rips you off and you sue them, you are disobeying. There is only three ways a believer can be ripped off, he is too anxious to check it out with Me, he is to greedy and ignores warning signs, or I let it happen to test his obedience.

The reason you cannot rip a kingdom person off; they don't own anything, everything is Mine, so every time they obey with a pure heart, I pay the tab, every-time. So if they cannot rip you off, because you gave it all to me, someone must be ripping Me off. Ask Me if I care! Here is where you pass or fail in your understanding of money and the kingdom. Money is only tool to test your obedience, "for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matthew 6:21 (AMP) Use common sense, if a man is a billionaire and gives a man a thousand dollars, does the billionaire need the man's thousand back.

So it is with Me, everything you have I gave you, I don't need or want your money, back I want your heart! Money and things money buys, called mammon capture more hearts than anything in the world. So here it is, if you disobey My command, and you sue them instead of blessing them, you love and serve mammon and despise Me. Face it, "no man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve Me and mammon." Matthew 6:24 (KJV)

My child this is not rocket science, this is kingdom 101. When your truly kingdom, My wealth is your wealth, I pay all the bills when you obey My every command and principle. It is impossible to rip you off if you are kingdom, because first of all you have nothing to rip off, and secondly I pay all your bills, and no human can ever exhaust My resources. So My friend if they rip you off, mark it down, you have not sold out, and you sue instead of bless you are in disobedience and do not love Me. If you say, you cannot afford let people off the hook, then you will pay your own bills.

My kingdom people simply "look at the birds of the air; and see they neither sow, nor reap, nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? [27] And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life? [30] But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith? [31] Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? [32] For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all." Matthew 6:26-27,30-32 (AMP)

So go ahead, let them think they are ripping you off, and you blow their mind by blessing them, then you can enjoy eternity in the kingdom with Me and I will pay your bills!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment